Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Thursday, Dec 5, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Why I reject the BBI [174]
Nairobi Rains [317]
Plastic ban [6]
Penalty for corruption in Kenya [14]
Eliud Kipchoge. This man! [156]
West pokot landslides [3]
Greta's tears and plea dethrones false science [13]
Billionaires shouldn't exist [42]
SGR Progress thus far [1381]
Fact: Larry Madowo is the best TV journalist [205]
Rumba Music joint/pub [12]
The meaning of circumcision [176]
English Premier League 2019-2020 [107]
Monica Kimani [746]
Punguza Mizigo Bill [100]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

4 Pages123>»
Major Peter mugure the murderer.
FRM2011
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 16, 2019 9:43:20 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/5/2010
Posts: 2,402
This idiot slaughtered his two kids and their mother just to stop paying child support.

Of course he believed he would get away with it. An army major is untouchable he must have thought.

Sadly, he was right but a few months behind news. There is a new boss at Kiambu road DCI hqs. The nyeri magistrate, mrs cohen and many others have learnt that lesson very painfully.

Had he committed the murders during muhoro's time, it would have cost him less than a million to stall investigations.
essyk
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 16, 2019 10:27:42 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/15/2011
Posts: 4,441
Arghh.. I was hoping that they would be found alive.
He's no longer a major but murderer.
Rot in prison man.
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
Njunge
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 17, 2019 8:46:15 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/7/2007
Posts: 891
My heart sunk on the news of the murders. Even if the wife was a devil, what, in heaven, would those two beautiful and innocent kids have done to him? It's really sad!! May the family of Syombua find peace however difficulty it is.
Bigchick
#4 Posted : Sunday, November 17, 2019 12:51:44 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/8/2013
Posts: 3,761
Location: At Large.
The pictures of those innocent kids keep haunting me.Why would a man do that?
It would have been enough to give the lady a thorough beating and ask her never to appear in Nanyuki again.

Alas he thought wiping them out would solve the problem for good.May he never have peace.May he rot in hell.

I hope the current wife has taken the first matatu back to her patents.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Angelica _ann
#5 Posted : Sunday, November 17, 2019 1:12:46 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,976
I still don't understand why you kill kids after differing with their mother. He betrayed the trust of the kids, needs to be executed by a firing squad. Then again where to you get the energy to kill your kids, some things are demonic. Poor innocent souls. Sad Sad Sad
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Bigchick
#6 Posted : Sunday, November 17, 2019 6:42:46 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/8/2013
Posts: 3,761
Location: At Large.
Angelica _ann wrote:
I still don't understand why you kill kids after differing with their mother. He betrayed the trust of the kids, needs to be executed by a firing squad. Then again where to you get the energy to kill your kids, some things are demonic. Poor innocent souls. Sad Sad Sad



I feel he should be brought to Uhuru Park and we stone him till his last breath.This is a beast.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Impunity
#7 Posted : Sunday, November 17, 2019 7:10:01 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 26,183
Location: Masada
Bigchick wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
I still don't understand why you kill kids after differing with their mother. He betrayed the trust of the kids, needs to be executed by a firing squad. Then again where to you get the energy to kill your kids, some things are demonic. Poor innocent souls. Sad Sad Sad



I feel he should be brought to Uhuru Park and we stone him till his last breath.This is a beast.


Listen to his side of story first. He must have suffered temporary insanity.

Think about these laws which we borrowed from the west.
The current civil law on matters separation and divorce is so pro-wife (pro-female).

The boychild having been left with no law in his favor,he would most certainly resort to the jungle law...which a human being,like any other animal,will resort to when boxed in a corner.

She was beautiful than most wazuan ladies here,she expected the soldier to continue paying to feed her,feed her new husband,the kids...and still remain insane?
This is a soldier who has killed dozens of alshabab and collateral civilians in Somalia.
He has killed previously.

And maybe the reason why they broke could have emanated from the "girl's beauty".

NO.

What he did is utmost wrong...but us mortals are not here to judge him and stone him at uhuru park.

Killing him will not stop others from doing the same heinous act.

I feel for the kids though. I cry for their souls.
Sad
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

kaka2za
#8 Posted : Sunday, November 17, 2019 10:10:15 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 3,621
Location: Gwitu
Angelica _ann wrote:
I still don't understand why you kill kids after differing with their mother. He betrayed the trust of the kids, needs to be executed by a firing squad. Then again where to you get the energy to kill your kids, some things are demonic. Poor innocent souls. Sad Sad Sad


Accept that weird things happen. Dont try to understand why.
Cain killed Abel when global population was in single digits.
Men are possibly the only mamnals that kill what they cant eat.
Impunity
#9 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 12:20:06 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 26,183
Location: Masada
kaka2za wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
I still don't understand why you kill kids after differing with their mother. He betrayed the trust of the kids, needs to be executed by a firing squad. Then again where to you get the energy to kill your kids, some things are demonic. Poor innocent souls. Sad Sad Sad


Accept that weird things happen. Dont try to understand why.
Cain killed Abel when global population was in single digits.
Men are possibly the only mamnals that kill what they cant eat.


Hippo too.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

mv_ufanisi
#10 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 5:51:39 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/15/2010
Posts: 550
Bigchick wrote:
The pictures of those innocent kids keep haunting me.Why would a man do that?
It would have been enough to give the lady a thorough beating and ask her never to appear in Nanyuki again.

Alas he thought wiping them out would solve the problem for good.May he never have peace.May he rot in hell.

I hope the current wife has taken the first matatu back to her patents.


In this day and age why should a man still be beating a woman? This guy is a fringe element. Out of millions of guys with families he has distinguished himself by doing something extremely evil. Unfortunately the media is built on reporting on these extremely evil stuff so if you rely on the news for your barometer of how Kenyan families are doing you will be misled into thinking that things are worse than they are.
There are guys who are on the extremely good end of things but never get reported about and therefore leading girls to think that men are super evil. That is unfortunate.
kaka2za
#11 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 10:41:19 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 3,621
Location: Gwitu
mv_ufanisi wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
The pictures of those innocent kids keep haunting me.Why would a man do that?
It would have been enough to give the lady a thorough beating and ask her never to appear in Nanyuki again.

Alas he thought wiping them out would solve the problem for good.May he never have peace.May he rot in hell.

I hope the current wife has taken the first matatu back to her patents.


In this day and age why should a man still be beating a woman? This guy is a fringe element. Out of millions of guys with families he has distinguished himself by doing something extremely evil. Unfortunately the media is built on reporting on these extremely evil stuff so if you rely on the news for your barometer of how Kenyan families are doing you will be misled into thinking that things are worse than they are.
There are guys who are on the extremely good end of things but never get reported about and therefore leading girls to think that men are super evil. That is unfortunate.


Actually, very few cases are reported.Over 47% of women in Kenya have experienced physical or sexual violence.

study

Impunity
#12 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 10:43:59 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/2/2009
Posts: 26,183
Location: Masada
mv_ufanisi wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
The pictures of those innocent kids keep haunting me.Why would a man do that?
It would have been enough to give the lady a thorough beating and ask her never to appear in Nanyuki again.

Alas he thought wiping them out would solve the problem for good.May he never have peace.May he rot in hell.

I hope the current wife has taken the first matatu back to her patents.


In this day and age why should a man still be beating a woman? This guy is a fringe element. Out of millions of guys with families he has distinguished himself by doing something extremely evil. Unfortunately the media is built on reporting on these extremely evil stuff so if you rely on the news for your barometer of how Kenyan families are doing you will be misled into thinking that things are worse than they are.
There are guys who are on the extremely good end of things but never get reported about and therefore leading girls to think that men are super evil. That is unfortunate.


Laws of the land.
90% women who drafted the 2010 katiba were never married or even had children of their own.

Look at the children law drafted by Njoki Ndungu...the intention was good but it was not well thought of.
Teanage boys as young as 12 years are rotting in jail for 30 years for consensual sex with girls of their age.
While the girl is taken to school, her fee paid for the whole period,her child supported if she gave birth.

The result is sad incidences like a boy travelling from Thika with a panga to go hack someone's daughter 500km away in Eldoret.

The boy is feeling to be under siekke.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

newfarer
#13 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 11:26:03 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/19/2010
Posts: 3,353
Location: Uganda
this year full of brutal murders.
signs of a stressed population that is just bad mannered.
When we say Kenya is made of 80% Christians I ask myself where are they.
unless it's on pure and accidental manslaughter basis, why would anyone kill a woman and even worse innocent kids?
punda amecheka
kaka2za
#14 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 11:32:31 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 3,621
Location: Gwitu
newfarer wrote:
this year full of brutal murders.
signs of a stressed population that is just bad mannered.
When we say Kenya is made of 80% Christians I ask myself where are they.


They are following the bible. I have never read a book with so much killings like the old testament. The most shocking of all is where God sent bears to maul 42 kids for laughing at Elisha's kipaara.
Queen
#15 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 1:04:59 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/21/2018
Posts: 179
Location: Britain
kaka2za wrote:
newfarer wrote:
this year full of brutal murders.
signs of a stressed population that is just bad mannered.
When we say Kenya is made of 80% Christians I ask myself where are they.


They are following the bible. I have never read a book with so much killings like the old testament. The most shocking of all is where God sent bears to maul 42 kids for laughing at Elisha's kipaara.


You might have a point.

Nothing beats what happened during the Great Deluge and of course to the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. Both events well documented in the OT.
Angelica _ann
#16 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 1:08:32 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,976
Queen wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
newfarer wrote:
this year full of brutal murders.
signs of a stressed population that is just bad mannered.
When we say Kenya is made of 80% Christians I ask myself where are they.


They are following the bible. I have never read a book with so much killings like the old testament. The most shocking of all is where God sent bears to maul 42 kids for laughing at Elisha's kipaara.


You might have a point.

Nothing beats what happened during the Great Deluge and of course to the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. Both events well documented in the OT.


Ati Kenya has 80% Christians, that is a big joke. Majority are churchgoers but not Christians smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
kaka2za
#17 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 1:27:26 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 3,621
Location: Gwitu
Angelica _ann wrote:
Queen wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
newfarer wrote:
this year full of brutal murders.
signs of a stressed population that is just bad mannered.
When we say Kenya is made of 80% Christians I ask myself where are they.


They are following the bible. I have never read a book with so much killings like the old testament. The most shocking of all is where God sent bears to maul 42 kids for laughing at Elisha's kipaara.


You might have a point.

Nothing beats what happened during the Great Deluge and of course to the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. Both events well documented in the OT.


Ati Kenya has 80% Christians, that is a big joke. Majority are churchgoers but not Christians smile smile smile


Let's stop the religious discourse because this thread will mutate to that topic.
Queen
#18 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 1:30:03 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/21/2018
Posts: 179
Location: Britain
kaka2za wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Queen wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
newfarer wrote:
this year full of brutal murders.
signs of a stressed population that is just bad mannered.
When we say Kenya is made of 80% Christians I ask myself where are they.


They are following the bible. I have never read a book with so much killings like the old testament. The most shocking of all is where God sent bears to maul 42 kids for laughing at Elisha's kipaara.


You might have a point.

Nothing beats what happened during the Great Deluge and of course to the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. Both events well documented in the OT.


Ati Kenya has 80% Christians, that is a big joke. Majority are churchgoers but not Christians smile smile smile


Let's stop the religious discourse because this thread will mutate to that topic.


The point is Evil begets Evil..... If you know, you know!
kaka2za
#19 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 2:33:42 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 3,621
Location: Gwitu
Queen wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Queen wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
newfarer wrote:
this year full of brutal murders.
signs of a stressed population that is just bad mannered.
When we say Kenya is made of 80% Christians I ask myself where are they.


They are following the bible. I have never read a book with so much killings like the old testament. The most shocking of all is where God sent bears to maul 42 kids for laughing at Elisha's kipaara.


You might have a point.

Nothing beats what happened during the Great Deluge and of course to the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. Both events well documented in the OT.


Ati Kenya has 80% Christians, that is a big joke. Majority are churchgoers but not Christians smile smile smile


Let's stop the religious discourse because this thread will mutate to that topic.


The point is Evil begets Evil..... If you know, you know!


We all have the potential to do evil.
The only difference is some need very little prompting while others need more persuasion.
Only a few young men took part in the early days of the Rwanda genocide, however as time went on, even nuns and pregnant women were hacking people to death.
Don't trust anybody. Fear the person closest to you most.
gk
#20 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 2:35:50 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/17/2008
Posts: 441
kaka2za wrote:
newfarer wrote:
this year full of brutal murders.
signs of a stressed population that is just bad mannered.
When we say Kenya is made of 80% Christians I ask myself where are they.


They are following the bible. I have never read a book with so much killings like the old testament. The most shocking of all is where God sent bears to maul 42 kids for laughing at Elisha's kipaara.


There's so much anger in the cities and among the middle class. You see it all the time especially in traffic.
Pause a little and breath it out.....all this hustling is actually a vicious cycle.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
4 Pages123>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.