Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Sunday, Apr 5, 2020
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Coronavirus [924]
Around the world with Kariukis (loving couple) [52]
Life after Covid-19 [38]
Ni kama ndlama ni kama vindeo!!!! [223]
Alternative investment-Sport pesa [2232]
SGR Progress thus far [1386]
Grand Mulla vs Donald Kipkorir [25]
Safaricom CEO Peter Ndegwa [1]
Happy Fools Day [5]
President Uhuru Kenyatta 2nd Term - 2017/2022 [468]
One word uttered most everyday, everywhere in Keny... [43]
Snake up the rod [6]
UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson [69]
Kenny Rogers: Country Music Legend [21]
Curfew [5]

Forum Jump

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
2019 Census Results
FRM2011
#41 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2020 9:12:27 PM

Knbs have released more 2019 stats today. Take your time to read but let me throw a few juicy snippets.
1. The question of which is bigger between kitengela and rongai is finally settled. Rongai has ( 172K) and kite (154K). For perspective kakamega town has 107K and Ruiru 450K.

2. Garissa (163K) & Mandera (114K) have higher populations than Kakamega.

3. Ruiru has more people than Thika, Kisumu and Eldoret. It is almost equal to Nakuru.

Political numbers

The demographic structure across the country is 58% adults and 42% children below 18. This adult number is where we get registered voters. See the number below.

Percentage of registered voters to total population.
1. National - 40%
2. Meru - 46%
3. Kericho - 42%
4. Busia - 38%
5. Bungoma - 34%
6. Siaya - 45%
7. Nyeri - 60%

It is not humanly possible to have 102% of your adult population (nyeri) registered as voters. 2022 register will shock everyone. All the tyranny counties deviated from the trend in the rest of the country.
murchr
#42 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2020 11:59:44 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
Knbs have released more 2019 stats today. Take your time to read but let me throw a few juicy snippets.
1. The question of which is bigger between kitengela and rongai is finally settled. Rongai has ( 172K) and kite (154K). For perspective kakamega town has 107K and Ruiru 450K.

3. Ruiru has more people than Thika, Kisumu and Eldoret. It is almost equal to Nakuru.

Political numbers

The demographic structure across the country is 58% adults and 42% children below 18. This adult number is where we get registered voters. See the number below.

1. National - 40%
2. Meru - 46%
3. Kericho - 42%
4. Busia - 38%
5. Bungoma - 34%
6. Siaya - 45%
7. Nyeri - 60%

It is not humanly possible to have 102% of your adult population (nyeri) registered as voters. 2022 register will shock everyone. All the tyranny counties deviated from the trend in the rest of the country.

Again that copy and paste mentality

The last time Kenyans were registered as voters was 2017.

The Census represents the locale of where people choose to live, its not reflective of where people would choose to vote. Hatujafikia kiwango cha states where you vote where you reside. So I might live in Ruiru but come 2021 when the mass registration drive is open, I go register in Nyeri my ancestral land.

The census is only good for seat allocation. The fact that I live in Ruiru might guarantee the small town a seat in parliament while taking away one in my ancestral village where i choose to vote.

Another thing of the 58% adults 60% of them may choose not to participate in electioneering' 10% may not live to see 2021/2.
Of the under 42% of the under 18 in 2020 3% may be 18 and older in 2021/2.

Data is not a copy and paste maneno.....extrapolation is very essential forget 2022 numbers until end of 2021.

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
kaka2za
#43 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2020 1:42:57 PM

murchr wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Political numbers

1. National - 40%
2. Meru - 46%
3. Kericho - 42%
4. Busia - 38%
5. Bungoma - 34%
6. Siaya - 45%
7. Nyeri - 60%

Again that copy and paste mentality

The last time Kenyans were registered as voters was 2017.

The Census represents the locale of where people choose to live, its not reflective of where people would choose to vote. Hatujafikia kiwango cha states where you vote where you reside. So I might live in Ruiru but come 2021 when the mass registration drive is open, I go register in Nyeri my ancestral land.

The census is only good for seat allocation. The fact that I live in Ruiru might guarantee the small town a seat in parliament while taking away one in my ancestral village where i choose to vote.

Another thing of the 58% adults 60% of them may choose not to participate in electioneering' 10% may not live to see 2021/2.
Of the under 42% of the under 18 in 2020 3% may be 18 and older in 2021/2.

Data is not a copy and paste maneno.....extrapolation is very essential forget 2022 numbers until end of 2021.

Very true. Kiambu, for example, is like a dormitory for Nairobi city. Most of the people who live there register as voters elsewhere.
#44 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2020 2:13:55 PM

KNBS 2019 census report. Ethnic no.
Kikuyu 8.1m
Luhya 6.8m
Kalenjin 6.3m
Luo 5.0m
Kamba 4.6m
Kenya Somali 2.7m
Kisii 2.7m
Mijikenda 2.4m
Meru 1.9m
Maasai 1.1m
Turkana 1.0m

People may say "thuraku thuraku", "muthamaki" etc but the fact is that Kikuyus and Kalenjins just know how to use their tribal numbers better.
Instead of these insults, politicians should look for how to form alliences that count at the ballot.
These are not just tribal voting, but interest voting too. People of Central have different interest from the Coast Kisumu or even Turkana regions and to be honest the Kalenjins interests are the closest to Central and that will be an advantage to WSR. Anyway let's wait and see. But again, what are Luhyas interested in?

BBI will solve it
:)
sqft
#45 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2020 2:57:57 PM

2012 wrote:
Kikuyu 8.1m
Luhya 6.8m
Kalenjin 6.3m
Luo 5.0m
Kamba 4.6m
Kenya Somali 2.7m
Kisii 2.7m
Mijikenda 2.4m
Meru 1.9m
Maasai 1.1m
Turkana 1.0m

People may say "thuraku thuraku", "muthamaki" etc but the fact is that Kikuyus and Kalenjins just know how to use their tribal numbers better.
Instead of these insults, politicians should look for how to form alliences that count at the ballot.
These are not just tribal voting, but interest voting too. People of Central have different interest from the Coast Kisumu or even Turkana regions and to be honest the Kalenjins interests are the closest to Central and that will be an advantage to WSR. Anyway let's wait and see. But again, what are Luhyas interested in?

There are no tribes called kalenjin or luhya. Just like we do not put kikuyu, meru and embu, mbere etc together to call them gema or mt Kenya tribe. As per the census results, the big 3 are kikuyu, luo and kamba. The correct numbers of the 42 tribes are shown below.

Proverbs 31: 3 Don't spend all your energy on sex and all your money on women
sqft
#46 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2020 3:02:25 PM

Interesting statistics on home ownership. Kenya has one of the highest home ownership levels in the world.

newfarer
#47 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2020 4:20:47 PM

sqft wrote:
Interesting statistics on home ownership. Kenya has one of the highest home ownership levels in the world.

This includeys our maasai manyattas too.sio
punda amecheka
T-Bag
#48 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2020 6:13:04 PM

sqft wrote:
2012 wrote:
Kikuyu 8.1m
Luhya 6.8m
Kalenjin 6.3m
Luo 5.0m
Kamba 4.6m
Kenya Somali 2.7m
Kisii 2.7m
Mijikenda 2.4m
Meru 1.9m
Maasai 1.1m
Turkana 1.0m

There are no tribes called kalenjin or luhya. Just like we do not put kikuyu, meru and embu, mbere etc together to call them gema or mt Kenya tribe. As per the census results, the big 3 are kikuyu, luo and kamba. The correct numbers of the 42 tribes are shown below.

Kalenjin and Luhya are tribes with various sub tribes,GEMA is a tribal grouping just the way KAMATUSA is
I AM trust in GOD, I AM belief in THYSELF
kaka2za
#49 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2020 6:49:26 PM

T-Bag wrote:
sqft wrote:
2012 wrote:
Kikuyu 8.1m
Luhya 6.8m
Kalenjin 6.3m
Luo 5.0m
Kamba 4.6m
Kenya Somali 2.7m
Kisii 2.7m
Mijikenda 2.4m
Meru 1.9m
Maasai 1.1m
Turkana 1.0m

Kalenjin and Luhya are tribes with various sub tribes,GEMA is a tribal grouping just the way KAMATUSA is

Not true. There is little in common between Pokot and Kipsigis.
Kambas and Kikuyus are closer than the so called Kalenjin sub tribes
murchr
#50 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2020 7:05:27 PM

kaka2za wrote:
T-Bag wrote:
sqft wrote:
2012 wrote:
Kikuyu 8.1m
Luhya 6.8m
Kalenjin 6.3m
Luo 5.0m
Kamba 4.6m
Kenya Somali 2.7m
Kisii 2.7m
Mijikenda 2.4m
Meru 1.9m
Maasai 1.1m
Turkana 1.0m

I think he meant interests. Kikuyus interests (agri business - coffee, tea, milk,) mirror those of the Kalenjin. Kao leaders do not care about the population economically, as long as they have afew leaders in parliament and a number of people in the army, they are content.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Lolest!
#51 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2020 8:20:38 PM

There's no breakdown for Meru this time round?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
sqft
#52 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2020 9:40:26 PM

kaka2za wrote:
T-Bag wrote:
sqft wrote:
2012 wrote:
Kikuyu 8.1m
Luhya 6.8m
Kalenjin 6.3m
Luo 5.0m
Kamba 4.6m
Kenya Somali 2.7m
Kisii 2.7m
Mijikenda 2.4m
Meru 1.9m
Maasai 1.1m
Turkana 1.0m

You are correct. The pokot vs marakwet vs ilchamus vs keiyo vs tugen wars are well documented. Those communities are perennially at war. So grouping them as one tribe doesn't make sense.

https://www.nation.co.ke...054-1234nw6z/index.html

https://www.nation.co.ke...420732-cxqgjl/index.html
amorphous
#53 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2020 7:24:52 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

1. The question of which is bigger between kitengela and rongai is finally settled. Rongai has ( 172K) and kite (154K). For perspective kakamega town has 107K and Ruiru 450K

But this was always known.
*The big shocker is the dramatic increase in Kitengela's figures which were a paltry 58k as recently as 2009. That Kitengela is by far the fastest growing urban centre in Kenya is officially confirmed..its population almost tripled!! Na bado.

More interesting shockers for me:

*The level of development of Kajiado North (I assume it includes Kajiado East as the latter is not listed) is quite something. Look at the figures for precast+stone+bricks houses. Then look at the figures for cars owned (rivaling Nairobi). Then there are almost zero mud houses in Kajiado North. Then electricity connection is over 90%. Amazing to say the least.

*I am also encouraged by the 1.5m or so figure of University graduates in Kenya. Add the almost 470k currently enrolled. And countless others without degrees that are part of the huge middle class.

The future is bright for Kenya!!
FRM2011
#54 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2020 8:11:48 PM

amorphous wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

1. The question of which is bigger between kitengela and rongai is finally settled. Rongai has ( 172K) and kite (154K). For perspective kakamega town has 107K and Ruiru 450K

*The big shocker is the dramatic increase in Kitengela's figures which were a paltry 58k as recently as 2009. That Kitengela is by far the fastest growing urban centre in Kenya is officially confirmed..its population almost tripled!! Na bado.

*The level of development of Kajiado North (I assume it includes Kajiado East as the latter is not listed) is quite something. Look at the figures for precast+stone+bricks houses. Then look at the figures for cars owned (rivaling Nairobi). Then there are almost zero mud houses in Kajiado North. Then electricity connection is over 90%. Amazing to say the least.

*I am also encouraged by the 1.5m or so figure of University graduates in Kenya. Add the almost 470k currently enrolled. And countless others without degrees that are part of the huge middle class.

Thanks for the perspective. I hadn't looked at that yet. Kajiado north is rongai, kiserian and ngong.
Kitengela is an industrial town. The entire cement industry is in kitengela. Ditto about 70% of the steel industry. Throw in EPZ and its clear why it is the fastest growing.

But Rongai. Tuskys are opening a third outlet. Even after Naivas opened one. Quickmart opened a mega one. Some banks have two branches in rongai. Kitengela only has naivas and eastmatt. There is something about the spending power of the rongai crowd.

Someone was explaining on TV how they were tasked by a microfinance institution to do a survey and advise where to open a branch between the two towns. He visited the county offices hoping to get data from the issuance of business permits. The idiots from the county don't keep such data. Nobody knows how many barbershops or restaurants there are.
amorphous
#55 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2020 8:53:43 PM

FRM2011 wrote:
amorphous wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

Thanks for the perspective. I hadn't looked at that yet. Kajiado north is rongai, kiserian and ngong.
Kitengela is an industrial town. The entire cement industry is in kitengela. Ditto about 70% of the steel industry. Throw in EPZ and its clear why it is the fastest growing.

But Rongai. Tuskys are opening a third outlet. Even after Naivas opened one. Quickmart opened a mega one. Some banks have two branches in rongai. Kitengela only has naivas and eastmatt. There is something about the spending power of the rongai crowd.

Someone was explaining on TV how they were tasked by a microfinance institution to do a survey and advise where to open a branch between the two towns. He visited the county offices hoping to get data from the issuance of business permits. The idiots from the county don't keep such data. Nobody knows how many barbershops or restaurants there are.

On Kajiado North thanks for pointing that out. Just looked at the data again and I stand corrected, Kitengela is listed under Isinya sub-county, but the figures for Isinya more or less tally with those for Kajiado North subcounty (85% electricity connection, car ownership about equal to Nairobi's, almost zero mud houses and so on).

You forgot that Kitengela has a Tusky's chap chap near Yukos and the games have just begun. Of course Kajiado is the county to beat after Nairobi when it comes to construction (another recent shocker) as evidenced here:

https://www.businessdail...3710-tfjwtiz/index.html

but that being said let me tell you why in a contest between Rongai and Kitengela long term, I would place all my bets in Kitengela hands down;

1. Rongai was poorly planned: https://www.sde.co.ke/th...ents-from-ongata-rongai Its population was a little over 100k by 2009 within a cramped area, meaning a net of a little under 80k has moved in with many original owners fleeing the town. We all know about Rongai's traffic woes. Kitengela's traffic is smooth and easy, thanks to how Namanga rd was built. The two slip roads on either side of Kitengela CBD that will be extended eventually all the way to Isinya will also accommodate future traffic increases quite comofortably without any need to dual.

2. Kitengela's hinterland is virtually unlimited. From Kisaju to Olturuto, Isinya to Birika, Noonkopir to Tuala..its open season for settlement. Rongai's..not so much given its location and surrounding cramped suburbs.

3. As you have correctly pointed out, all the heavy hitters (cement companies, industries in Athi River and EPZ, flower farms on Namanga rd, and so on) are smack dab in the larger Kitengela area. No comparison in Rongai which is largely residential and retail with little room for expansion.

4. Kitengela land prices are cheaper than Rongai's, ceteris paribus, for now. But this is changing fast! Cheaper means more investment will flow to Kitengela's greenfields compared to Rongai's in my view.

5. Kitengela has just got a much better and more organised vibe to it. Rongai is chaotic. All sorts of crazy businesses cramped together in an urban mess. Kitengela has the beautiful Kitengela Mall and the futuristic Signature Mall nearby. To see a decent mall in Rongai you have to drive all the way back to Karen, unfortunately. The middle class population in Kitengela seems also more innovative, globally exposed and up to date from my observations. Perhaps because much of middle class Nairobi has moved there. Kitengela for example has juice bars, posh spas, UK/US import shops, International curriculum schools by the tonne and Universities galore. And diaspora Kenyans have flocked there in droves thanks to companies like Optiven, Mahiga Homes and others that cater to diaspora. There is even a diaspora village near Isinya. Rongai not so much.

6. Kitengela suburbs have some of the best controlled gated communities in Kajiado County. Milimani, New Valley, Chuna, Yukos, Green Valley, Safcom 2, Utumishi, Muigai Prestige and countless other smaller ones. Rongai pales in comparison in my view. Most settled areas in Rongai are chaotic at best.

7. Kitengela is super safe. Rongai insecurity, though better these days, was terrible at one point. Hence the exodus from there by many.

...just to name a few.

Kitengela is definitely the town to beat in Kajiado County well into the future. Those Quickmarts and so on that you speak of will be in Kitengela overnight once they crunch their numbers and do their research as to how fast Kitengela is growing. Kina NCBA, NSSF, AAR, NHIF and many corporates got the memo very fast in the past couple of years..joining very many banks and have opened up serious branches in Kenya's fastest growing town.

Bottom line the race is on and Kitengela is the surest horse to bet on in Kajiado County.
amorphous
#56 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2020 9:56:42 PM

source: https://sokodirectory.co...tqhGE5VqoBW3NtqbFzTFlg8

More shockers!

Kitengela now larger than Kiambu town
Kisumu city a distant 6th in size

The bedrooms of Nairobi have all grown big time;
Ruiru bigger than Kisumu!
Kikuyu is a shocker but not really. A lot of residential settlement has happened there over the past ten years as Nairobians fan out of the city
Unheard of Karuri another shocker on the list
Ngong makes a respectable showing from tiny village to 100k strong...matching the trend of the exodus of Nairobians into the more affordable suburbs

Interesting!
Lolest!
#57 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2020 10:23:19 PM

Quote:
Unheard of Karuri another shocker on the list

Karuri is the general Gachie-Ruaka-Muchatha-Banana-Ndenderu area

These populations depend on description. Like Kikuyu. Is it Kikuyu constituency or both Kikuyu & Kabete?

For Thika, owing to the fact that part of the town is clearly in a different county, they have clearly stated that the area considered as Thika Town is in both Murang'a & Kiambu counties. This means Thika town per the definition used by KEBS is not just Thika constituency but parts of Kandara too!

Ruiru must be the entire constituency. It's almost entirely urban.

WIsh this data had clear definitions
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
amorphous
#58 Posted : Wednesday, February 26, 2020 12:00:06 AM

Lolest! wrote:

Karuri is the general Gachie-Ruaka-Muchatha-Banana-Ndenderu area

Thanks for the insights.
Ahaa! No wonder. This then would mean the bedrooms of Nairobi have contributed to the growth of urban centres in Kenya the most. Look at their positions and populations!

1. Nairobi City - About 4.4m. I am assuming these are the ones who actually live in Nairobi City, not the commuters.
4. Ruiru - about 490k. Which makes sense given it covers kina Kamakis, Membley, Murera and more which have all seen a super-surge in residential settlement from Nairobi proper.
7. Kikuyu - 323k. Kikuyu is now basically part of Nairobi anyway
8. Thika - 251k technically it is close enough to be a "Nairobi suburb" but we can axe it if anyone complains.
10. Gachie-Ruaka-Muchatha-Banana-Ndenderu area: 194k. The influx into Ruaka alone has been mindboggling. I would not be surprised if fully 50% or more of this figure is from Ruaka alone.
11. Rongai - 172k. This one we know
14. Juja - 156k. Juja Farm alone has had crazy amounts of settlement so I am not surprised.
15 Kitengela - 154k. Population has tripled as discussed in a thread above.
16. Kiambu - 147k. Like Thika this can be axed but technically, lots of Nairobians commute to and from here so it qualifies.
17. Mlolongo - 136k. Yet another shocker. This was a sleepy none-town a decade ago.
22. Ngong - 102k. Second fastest growing city in Kajiado

Bottom line Nairobi core and its bedrooms dominate the list and will do so for the next decade. Those investing in these satellite towns really can never go wrong.

Fyatu
#59 Posted : Wednesday, February 26, 2020 1:46:28 PM

amorphous wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
amorphous wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

On Kajiado North thanks for pointing that out. Just looked at the data again and I stand corrected, Kitengela is listed under Isinya sub-county, but the figures for Isinya more or less tally with those for Kajiado North subcounty (85% electricity connection, car ownership about equal to Nairobi's, almost zero mud houses and so on).

You forgot that Kitengela has a Tusky's chap chap near Yukos and the games have just begun. Of course Kajiado is the county to beat after Nairobi when it comes to construction (another recent shocker) as evidenced here:

but that being said let me tell you why in a contest between Rongai and Kitengela long term, I would place all my bets in Kitengela hands down;

1. Rongai was poorly planned: https://www.sde.co.ke/th...ents-from-ongata-rongai Its population was a little over 100k by 2009 within a cramped area, meaning a net of a little under 80k has moved in with many original owners fleeing the town. We all know about Rongai's traffic woes. Kitengela's traffic is smooth and easy, thanks to how Namanga rd was built. The two slip roads on either side of Kitengela CBD that will be extended eventually all the way to Isinya will also accommodate future traffic increases quite comofortably without any need to dual.

2. Kitengela's hinterland is virtually unlimited. From Kisaju to Olturuto, Isinya to Birika, Noonkopir to Tuala..its open season for settlement. Rongai's..not so much given its location and surrounding cramped suburbs.

3. As you have correctly pointed out, all the heavy hitters (cement companies, industries in Athi River and EPZ, flower farms on Namanga rd, and so on) are smack dab in the larger Kitengela area. No comparison in Rongai which is largely residential and retail with little room for expansion.

4. Kitengela land prices are cheaper than Rongai's, ceteris paribus, for now. But this is changing fast! Cheaper means more investment will flow to Kitengela's greenfields compared to Rongai's in my view.

5. Kitengela has just got a much better and more organised vibe to it. Rongai is chaotic. All sorts of crazy businesses cramped together in an urban mess. Kitengela has the beautiful Kitengela Mall and the futuristic Signature Mall nearby. To see a decent mall in Rongai you have to drive all the way back to Karen, unfortunately. The middle class population in Kitengela seems also more innovative, globally exposed and up to date from my observations. Perhaps because much of middle class Nairobi has moved there. Kitengela for example has juice bars, posh spas, UK/US import shops, International curriculum schools by the tonne and Universities galore. And diaspora Kenyans have flocked there in droves thanks to companies like Optiven, Mahiga Homes and others that cater to diaspora. There is even a diaspora village near Isinya. Rongai not so much.

6. Kitengela suburbs have some of the best controlled gated communities in Kajiado County. Milimani, New Valley, Chuna, Yukos, Green Valley, Safcom 2, Utumishi, Muigai Prestige and countless other smaller ones. Rongai pales in comparison in my view. Most settled areas in Rongai are chaotic at best.

7. Kitengela is super safe. Rongai insecurity, though better these days, was terrible at one point. Hence the exodus from there by many.

...just to name a few.

Kitengela is definitely the town to beat in Kajiado County well into the future. Those Quickmarts and so on that you speak of will be in Kitengela overnight once they crunch their numbers and do their research as to how fast Kitengela is growing. Kina NCBA, NSSF, AAR, NHIF and many corporates got the memo very fast in the past couple of years..joining very many banks and have opened up serious branches in Kenya's fastest growing town.

Bottom line the race is on and Kitengela is the surest horse to bet on in Kajiado County.

I wonder where @Mugundaman aka jamaa wa ground zero/DC county went to. Perhaps ako majuu spinning burgers as he used to claim. He made a name for himself hapa hapa wazua by singing like a noisy canary about the prospects of DC. Seems he was right after all.
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
tinker
#60 Posted : Wednesday, February 26, 2020 4:53:50 PM

Fyatu wrote:
amorphous wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
amorphous wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:

...just to name a few.

I wonder where @Mugundaman aka jamaa wa ground zero/DC county went to. Perhaps ako majuu spinning burgers as he used to claim. He made a name for himself hapa hapa wazua by singing like a noisy canary about the prospects of DC. Seems he was right after all.

I agree with you, am sure if @Mugundaman is still around and able to get Internet bundles🤔. he is tempted to come back to Wazua by Census result. With 3 towns in Kajiado county making it in top, he would be typing furiously like 1990's sectretary on his manual type-writter.

ION, Quickmat Ongata-Rongai is operating 24×7.

The only missing catalyst in Kajiado county is the big brother-The Govt and enabling economy drivers such as good Main roads and access roads, piped water and sewer system.
....He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion..