Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Feb 18, 2020
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
I fell in love with toyboy with body of a god... [5]
too many road accidents [379]
The niece video in kericho [4]
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [1123]
Coronavirus [25]
Njugunas???? [3]
Locusts meal [26]
Fredrick Sagwe Onyancha [4]
Daniel Toroitich arap Moi [90]
President Uhuru Kenyatta 2nd Term - 2017/2022 [454]
Simon Oseko caned by Chinese [24]
An error occurred while processing your request [13]
FIMBO (RUNGU) YA GIDI [1]
Man, Woman, Sex and Gender [3]
Monica Kimani [748]

Forum Jump
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

57 Pages«<5051525354>»
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022
Lolest!
#1021 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 9:34:33 AM

Interesting. Doesn't seem choreographed

But I find it strange that Ngaruiya junior who is a pro-Ruto musician would be leading the crowd in singing praises for Uhuru.

He must have known what he was doing.Some sort of reverse psychology./

madollar wrote:
Is uhuru facing a real rebellion ama ni mwaki wa mafefe

Popular Mt Kenya musician, Ngaruiya Junior was forced to change the contents in a song performed at a club in Umoja, Nairobi after the crowd cut him short when he tried to use the chorus to praise President Uhuru Kenyatta

The popular musician was performing to a rather excited crowd when hell broke loose after performing a song that bore the message “Uhuru is blessed and cannot be cursed.”

After the brief chat, Ngaruiya replaced Uhuru’s name with Ruto in the chorus now to read “Ruto is blessed and cannot be cursed,” a move that immediately changed the mood of revellers who sang along cheerfully.

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/48783-popular-kikuyu-musician-cut-short-crowd-over-uhuru-song

Interesting take from peter kagwanja

Fast forward. A decade later, On January 14, 2020, Mr Kenyatta introduces a slew of reforms to nip a sweltering rebellion in Mount Kenya. What sense do we make of this seismic shift in regional unity

Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
mpobiz
#1022 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 11:12:13 AM

Lolest! wrote:

But I find it strange that Ngaruiya junior who is a pro-Ruto musician would be leading the crowd in singing praises for Uhuru.

madollar wrote:

Popular Mt Kenya musician, Ngaruiya Junior was forced to change the contents in a song performed at a club in Umoja, Nairobi after the crowd cut him short when he tried to use the chorus to praise President Uhuru Kenyatta

The popular musician was performing to a rather excited crowd when hell broke loose after performing a song that bore the message “Uhuru is blessed and cannot be cursed.”

After the brief chat, Ngaruiya replaced Uhuru’s name with Ruto in the chorus now to read “Ruto is blessed and cannot be cursed,” a move that immediately changed the mood of revellers who sang along cheerfully.

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/48783-popular-kikuyu-musician-cut-short-crowd-over-uhuru-song

Fast forward. A decade later, On January 14, 2020, Mr Kenyatta introduces a slew of reforms to nip a sweltering rebellion in Mount Kenya. What sense do we make of this seismic shift in regional unity

Mt Kenya people are independent thinkers so there is nothing like rebellion. Hatujawahi bebewa akili na mtu yeyote.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
alma1
#1023 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 1:31:39 PM

mpobiz wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

madollar wrote:

Mt Kenya people are independent thinkers so there is nothing like rebellion. Hatujawahi bebewa akili na mtu yeyote.

Nyinyi endeleeni na rebellion.

We told you to chill. Even these days akina Itumbi have gone silent.

Kinaeleweka na Kitaeleweka tu. Sindo?
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?
kaka2za
#1024 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 2:01:13 PM

alma1 wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

madollar wrote:

Ogopa deep state. Watch and learn.

This is not a game. It will be so ruthless.Kuria atalia

Unlike Moi, WSR doesn't have Charles Mugane to save him.

murchr
#1025 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 2:04:47 PM

kaka2za wrote:
alma1 wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

madollar wrote:

Hakuna deep state. Mt Kenya knows Uhuru doesn't have their interest at heart, it's time to focus elsewhere.

Maveges told you guys that 22 will be different, more like 97
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
mpobiz
#1026 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 2:36:39 PM

murchr wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
alma1 wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

madollar wrote:

Hakuna deep state. Mt Kenya knows Uhuru doesn't have their interest at heart, it's time to focus elsewhere.

It's laughable that some of you think that the deep state is in favour of babu aka raila and company. Just have a look at the actions of one Mr owino. If this is how they roll and they are not near power imagine if they were "inside". We have experience and don't lie to yourselves ruto ako ndaani with or without the so called deep state.
And for those useless nugus trying to insinuate that there is something called deep state are just trying to justify babus loss in 2017. ODM lost the elections simply because they did not have the numbers .and today WSR has the numbers n.a. mtakiona.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Ngalaka
#1027 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 5:05:43 PM

Let me attempt some guess work on things as perceived today.

I must add that the hypothesis is biased towards Ruto insofar as his popularity is concerned - merely for arguments sake i.e giving his a best case scenario;

Projected voting patterns for 2022;

Coast - UhuRaila 55% Ruto 45%

- Ukambani UhuRaila – 95% Ruto 5%

- KiKuyuland & its Diaspora UhuRaila 45% Ruto 55%

- Meru/Embu – UhuRaila 55% Ruto 45%

- Kalenjin Land UhuRaila 2% Ruto 98%

- Nyanza Luo/Kisii/Kuria – UhuRaila 95% Ruto 5%

- Maasailand – UhuRaila – 40% Ruto 60%

- Luhyialand – UhuRaila 50% Ruto 50%.

Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
mpobiz
#1028 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 5:10:21 PM

Ngalaka wrote:

I must add that the hypothesis is biased towards Ruto insofar as his popularity is concerned - merely for arguments sake i.e giving his a best case scenario;

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Ati uhuraila. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Yaani mumewekwa box stairo hio?Laughing out loudly
kaka2za
#1029 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 5:11:22 PM

mpobiz wrote:
murchr wrote:
kaka2za wrote:
alma1 wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

madollar wrote:

It's laughable that some of you think that the deep state is in favour of babu aka raila and company. Just have a look at the actions of one Mr owino. If this is how they roll and they are not near power imagine if they were "inside". We have experience and don't lie to yourselves ruto ako ndaani with or without the so called deep state.
And for those useless nugus trying to insinuate that there is something called deep state are just trying to justify babus loss in 2017. ODM lost the elections simply because they did not have the numbers .and today WSR has the numbers n.a. mtakiona.

Nani atakiona? Mlisema ODM watakiona 2017,sasa mko nje wakati baba anakula nyama.
Those not supporting Ruto may gain more from his presidency. I made most of Money during the KANU era though I deeply hated them.
Wewe payuka tu ati tutakiona. We will vote against Ruto but gain more than you if he wins
murchr
#1030 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 5:28:02 PM

Ngalaka wrote:

This wkd i visited Kivutha land and i was flatly told that "Mbee Mbee hi" has no place in Kambodia, esp now that wameshiba...the rains were in plenty and there's food everywhere.

You know what many are not seeing is that UK has established himself as a dynasty president. He only recognizes those with dynasty names (Odinga, Moi, Kibaki, Ndeti, Michuki, etc.) Commoners have no place in his agenda
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Rollout
#1031 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 6:34:11 PM

mpobiz wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Ruto has no votes in Kikuyuland,he going to be lucky if he gets 35%
Lolest!
#1032 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 7:04:17 PM

Rollout wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:

He has very good following in Kikuyuland. I dare put it at 80%
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Angelica _ann
#1033 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 7:06:42 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Rollout wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:

He has very good following in Kikuyuland. I dare put it at 80%

Vs Baba, Ruto will have a walkover.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
madollar
#1034 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 7:26:34 PM

mpobiz wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:

And the pundits are back at it again massaging his ego Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Political analyst Javas Bigambo says the push for constitutional reforms and the unveiling of county-focused rallies is a pointer to the dexterity of Raila’s politics, a “tactful and adroit politician whose political craftsmanship is making his opponents to play catch-up”.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Jameni
Angelica _ann
#1035 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 7:39:23 PM

madollar wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:

And the pundits are back at it again massaging his ego Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Political analyst Javas Bigambo says the push for constitutional reforms and the unveiling of county-focused rallies is a pointer to the dexterity of Raila’s politics, a “tactful and adroit politician whose political craftsmanship is making his opponents to play catch-up”.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Jameni

Last year newspapers almost went out of circulation. Baba is back, full force for another 3 years.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
alma1
#1036 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2020 8:09:21 PM

The problem with Tanga Tangaist is that they actually believe the hype.

My frens Tanga Tanga will be joining the BBI in Mombasa...They don't have enough for another harambee.

Has anyone told them that Junet might be MC in Mombasa?

Yet, there are still tangatanga people on wazua who are expecting a miracle.

You shall vote for BBI mpende msipende..

Na wale wako central, Uhuru bado hajafika na tayari mnatii.

kitaeleweka.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?
Fyatu
#1037 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2020 10:51:08 AM

Quote:

Last year newspapers almost went out of circulation. Baba is back, full force for another 3 years.

Baba is overworking. What magazetti fails to tell you is that a coalition government was formed immediately there was a handshake on 9 March 2018. Baba is now in control of vyombo vya dola.. Baba is an insider and whether people like it or not Baba is being consulted by President Uhuru on regular basis on matters of national importance.In short Baba is an incumbent.He must not squander this chance as he did in 2013. He must do what other incumbents do to maintain power and that is to deploy Vyombo vya dola effectively when the time comes(i speak in code).

ION, i have just seen that LAPPSET has now been upgraded to an AU project and not just horn of Africa gig.....LAPSET will now join Lamu and Yaunde....i told you Baba is overworking and yet githeri media is not highlighting such important moves by Baba.
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
masukuma
#1038 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2020 10:59:10 AM

alma1 wrote:

My frens Tanga Tanga will be joining the BBI in Mombasa...They don't have enough for another harambee.

kitaeleweka.

Nani amepinga BBI? smile

Tunasema tu Ruto 2022 - ni hayo tu...
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
kaka2za
#1039 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2020 11:21:59 AM

masukuma wrote:
alma1 wrote:

kitaeleweka.

Nani amepinga BBI? smile

Tunasema tu Ruto 2022 - ni hayo tu...

The power of good came together to overcome KANU in 2002.

I see a repeat in 2022.
Swenani
#1040 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2020 2:19:32 PM

Mimi ni kama coconut tree. Wherever the wind blows, I sway. Mpobiz na masukuma wakitupea ruto ni sawa Njunge pia akitupea BBI president ni sawa tu.Miguna akileta revolution pia ni sawa zaidi.
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?