Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Thursday, Dec 5, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Why I reject the BBI [174]
Nairobi Rains [317]
Plastic ban [6]
Penalty for corruption in Kenya [14]
Eliud Kipchoge. This man! [156]
West pokot landslides [3]
Greta's tears and plea dethrones false science [13]
Billionaires shouldn't exist [42]
SGR Progress thus far [1381]
Fact: Larry Madowo is the best TV journalist [205]
Rumba Music joint/pub [12]
The meaning of circumcision [176]
English Premier League 2019-2020 [107]
Monica Kimani [746]
Punguza Mizigo Bill [100]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

50 Pages«<47484950>
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022
mpobiz
#961 Posted : Friday, November 15, 2019 11:18:32 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 1,741
Today is a very good day for us. It's now out in the open. The hand cheque is going nowhere. Jubilee is intact with its head and deputy. the opposition is in such a useless state that its also seeking presidential endorsements instead of doing its job of checking the goverment. Jubilee now sets it's sights for the next 100 years of its reign.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
madollar
#962 Posted : Saturday, November 16, 2019 3:52:08 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/17/2009
Posts: 1,790
You have to give it to GEMA when it comes to self preservation apart from 1978 they have managed to outwit other communities when it comes to taking the leadership position in this country 2022 probably will be the same
Now the million dollar question between ruto and raila who will be holding the short end of the stick
#ujeuri Applause


I have not promised Raila support for top post - Uhuru

President Uhuru Kenyatta finally faced his Mount Kenya backyard yesterday, denied promising opposition leader Raila Odinga 2022 support and gave indication he is open to Prime Minister position.
kaka2za
#963 Posted : Saturday, November 16, 2019 9:43:46 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 3,621
Location: Gwitu
madollar wrote:
You have to give it to GEMA when it comes to self preservation apart from 1978 they have managed to outwit other communities when it comes to taking the leadership position in this country 2022 probably will be the same
Now the million dollar question between ruto and raila who will be holding the short end of the stick
#ujeuri Applause


I have not promised Raila support for top post - Uhuru

President Uhuru Kenyatta finally faced his Mount Kenya backyard yesterday, denied promising opposition leader Raila Odinga 2022 support and gave indication he is open to Prime Minister position.


My friend, you forget 24 years of misery under Nyayo. 1988-2000 period was the worst for Gema
Njunge
#964 Posted : Saturday, November 16, 2019 10:55:33 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/7/2007
Posts: 891
Backing the creation of PM post is a big mistake Uhuru is making and which he will live to regret. If I were him, I would wait for the country to debate and only follow the winning side. What I am certain is that, Kenyans will not entrust their say to Mpigs on matters prime minister.such thought is a big joke.
mpobiz
#965 Posted : Saturday, November 16, 2019 11:41:18 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 1,741
Njunge wrote:
Backing the creation of PM post is a big mistake Uhuru is making and which he will live to regret. If I were him, I would wait for the country to debate and only follow the winning side. What I am certain is that, Kenyans will not entrust their say to Mpigs on matters prime minister.such thought is a big joke.

And where did you or them get the idea that he is supporting this pm thing? I think we are all just fool's and we can't see that this man is just dungling a carrot to a certain punda to make it move? He has no intention of eventually giving the punda the carrot when we reach Canaan.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
FRM2011
#966 Posted : Saturday, November 16, 2019 3:03:42 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/5/2010
Posts: 2,402
I doubt uhuru is going to make any mis-step going forward. Courtesy of NIS. I am sure he is well advised on the feelings from the voters.

I usually try and listen to guys in the village whenever I visit upcountry. Best thing is to sit in a hotel or pub during the news broadcast. BTW in nyeri it is always Inooro TV.

My observation. The diehard jubilee supporters (about 30%) are angry at uhuru. They are mostly not analytical and can't grasp complex issues like the debt crisis. But they are feeling economic pain through horrible milk prices, tea and coffee. And reducing remittances from their sons and daughters in the big city. For their economic mess, they are blaming uhuru and his family.

This group will vote for Ruto. "Jubilee has failed let's vote for ruto to punish uhuru". Weird logic but critical thinking is not their forte.
Our own @mpobiz thinks this way.

What percentage of the remaining 70% can be converted to pro-Raila ? Best case scenario 30% max. In any case, this group will record the lowest turnout in voting history.

Thitifini
#967 Posted : Saturday, November 16, 2019 3:46:38 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/15/2015
Posts: 579
Location: Kenya
FRM2011 wrote:
I doubt uhuru is going to make any mis-step going forward. Courtesy of NIS. I am sure he is well advised on the feelings from the voters.

I usually try and listen to guys in the village whenever I visit upcountry. Best thing is to sit in a hotel or pub during the news broadcast. BTW in nyeri it is always Inooro TV.

My observation. The diehard jubilee supporters (about 30%) are angry at uhuru. They are mostly not analytical and can't grasp complex issues like the debt crisis. But they are feeling economic pain through horrible milk prices, tea and coffee. And reducing remittances from their sons and daughters in the big city. For their economic mess, they are blaming uhuru and his family.

This group will vote for Ruto. "Jubilee has failed let's vote for ruto to punish uhuru". Weird logic but critical thinking is not their forte.
Our own @mpobiz thinks this way.

What percentage of the remaining 70% can be converted to pro-Raila ? Best case scenario 30% max. In any case, this group will record the lowest turnout in voting history.



Those are village politics. Wait until half year to elections see how easily they will fall to propaganda by the Oligarchy.

60% Learning, 30% synthesizing, 10% Debating
mpobiz
#968 Posted : Saturday, November 16, 2019 3:50:44 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 1,741
FRM2011 wrote:
I doubt uhuru is going to make any mis-step going forward. Courtesy of NIS. I am sure he is well advised on the feelings from the voters.

I usually try and listen to guys in the village whenever I visit upcountry. Best thing is to sit in a hotel or pub during the news broadcast. BTW in nyeri it is always Inooro TV.

My observation. The diehard jubilee supporters (about 30%) are angry at uhuru. They are mostly not analytical and can't grasp complex issues like the debt crisis. But they are feeling economic pain through horrible milk prices, tea and coffee. And reducing remittances from their sons and daughters in the big city. For their economic mess, they are blaming uhuru and his family.

This group will vote for Ruto. "Jubilee has failed let's vote for ruto to punish uhuru". Weird logic but critical thinking is not their forte.
Our own @mpobiz thinks this way.

What percentage of the remaining 70% can be converted to pro-Raila ? Best case scenario 30% max. In any case, this group will record the lowest turnout in voting history.


Correction my fren. We Will vote for Ruto not because we want to punish uhuru.(I don't even know where or what you are smoking because naona ukienda mathare) we will vote ruto because he is next in line in the jubilee succession. Also he is an able leader. He resonates with the masses. And finally because we have to pay a deni. We kikuyu know very well that a promise is a dept .though ruto has categorically stated that we owe him nothing. We in our hearts we know we have to pay. Even uhuru himself owes ruto personality.So we must pay.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
kaka2za
#969 Posted : Saturday, November 16, 2019 5:16:51 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 3,621
Location: Gwitu
mpobiz wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
I doubt uhuru is going to make any mis-step going forward. Courtesy of NIS. I am sure he is well advised on the feelings from the voters.

I usually try and listen to guys in the village whenever I visit upcountry. Best thing is to sit in a hotel or pub during the news broadcast. BTW in nyeri it is always Inooro TV.

My observation. The diehard jubilee supporters (about 30%) are angry at uhuru. They are mostly not analytical and can't grasp complex issues like the debt crisis. But they are feeling economic pain through horrible milk prices, tea and coffee. And reducing remittances from their sons and daughters in the big city. For their economic mess, they are blaming uhuru and his family.

This group will vote for Ruto. "Jubilee has failed let's vote for ruto to punish uhuru". Weird logic but critical thinking is not their forte.
Our own @mpobiz thinks this way.

What percentage of the remaining 70% can be converted to pro-Raila ? Best case scenario 30% max. In any case, this group will record the lowest turnout in voting history.


Correction my fren. We Will vote for Ruto not because we want to punish uhuru.(I don't even know where or what you are smoking because naona ukienda mathare) we will vote ruto because he is next in line in the jubilee succession. Also he is an able leader. He resonates with the masses. And finally because we have to pay a deni. We kikuyu know very well that a promise is a dept .though ruto has categorically stated that we owe him nothing. We in our hearts we know we have to pay. Even uhuru himself owes ruto personality.So we must pay.


Speak for yourself.
Amores
#970 Posted : Saturday, November 16, 2019 6:39:06 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/25/2011
Posts: 2,056
Location: Nrb
Njunge wrote:
Backing the creation of PM post is a big mistake Uhuru is making and which he will live to regret. If I were him, I would wait for the country to debate and only follow the winning side. What I am certain is that, Kenyans will not entrust their say to Mpigs on matters prime minister.such thought is a big joke.



I am not convinced that the creation of more positions is the way unit the country.

In other news, UK said "I would want to see how we make all votes equal. I would also want to see in the report that all corrupt individuals are not even as close at 10 steps to leadership," Uhuru said.

http://https://www.the-star.co....port-for-top-post-uhuru/


So we need some new people to be born so that they can lead us if this is the yardstick.
I am happy
tycho
#971 Posted : Saturday, November 16, 2019 7:25:18 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/1/2011
Posts: 8,580
Location: Nairobi
Amores wrote:
Njunge wrote:
Backing the creation of PM post is a big mistake Uhuru is making and which he will live to regret. If I were him, I would wait for the country to debate and only follow the winning side. What I am certain is that, Kenyans will not entrust their say to Mpigs on matters prime minister.such thought is a big joke.



I am not convinced that the creation of more positions is the way unit the country.

In other news, UK said "I would want to see how we make all votes equal. I would also want to see in the report that all corrupt individuals are not even as close at 10 steps to leadership," Uhuru said.

http://https://www.the-star.co....port-for-top-post-uhuru/


So we need some new people to be born so that they can lead us if this is the yardstick.


Not just to be born, but also to be properly socialized and educated. The yardstick is 'coming out of the cave'. And helping to bring people 'out of the cave' as in Plato's 'Republic'.

There's no greater development, status, ... or honour greater than being out of the cave and bringing people out of it. If we are genuine about politics and change we must understand, adapt, Socrates's direction of the body politic. All these other narratives 'a guy'smile are sinking sand.

Sinking sand.
Amores
#972 Posted : Saturday, November 16, 2019 7:40:32 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/25/2011
Posts: 2,056
Location: Nrb
tycho wrote:
Amores wrote:
Njunge wrote:
Backing the creation of PM post is a big mistake Uhuru is making and which he will live to regret. If I were him, I would wait for the country to debate and only follow the winning side. What I am certain is that, Kenyans will not entrust their say to Mpigs on matters prime minister.such thought is a big joke.



I am not convinced that the creation of more positions is the way unit the country.

In other news, UK said "I would want to see how we make all votes equal. I would also want to see in the report that all corrupt individuals are not even as close at 10 steps to leadership," Uhuru said.

http://https://www.the-star.co....port-for-top-post-uhuru/


So we need some new people to be born so that they can lead us if this is the yardstick.


Not just to be born, but also to be properly socialized and educated. The yardstick is 'coming out of the cave'. And helping to bring people 'out of the cave' as in Plato's 'Republic'.

There's no greater development, status, ... or honour greater than being out of the cave and bringing people out of it. If we are genuine about politics and change we must understand, adapt, Socrates's direction of the body politic. All these other narratives 'a guy'smile are sinking sand.

Sinking sand.



Something bad seems to happen to people once they get power. See what happened to
Aung San Suu Kyi, a renowned human rights defender who now refuses to recognise the blatant violation of all human rights of Rohingas and actually spews unbelievable stuff when she is questioned about it.

So I am not sure about education and socialisation. I think we need extreme measures to curb the vice. All these are educated thieves.
I am happy
tycho
#973 Posted : Saturday, November 16, 2019 7:55:33 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/1/2011
Posts: 8,580
Location: Nairobi
Amores wrote:
tycho wrote:
Amores wrote:
Njunge wrote:
Backing the creation of PM post is a big mistake Uhuru is making and which he will live to regret. If I were him, I would wait for the country to debate and only follow the winning side. What I am certain is that, Kenyans will not entrust their say to Mpigs on matters prime minister.such thought is a big joke.



I am not convinced that the creation of more positions is the way unit the country.

In other news, UK said "I would want to see how we make all votes equal. I would also want to see in the report that all corrupt individuals are not even as close at 10 steps to leadership," Uhuru said.

http://https://www.the-star.co....port-for-top-post-uhuru/


So we need some new people to be born so that they can lead us if this is the yardstick.


Not just to be born, but also to be properly socialized and educated. The yardstick is 'coming out of the cave'. And helping to bring people 'out of the cave' as in Plato's 'Republic'.

There's no greater development, status, ... or honour greater than being out of the cave and bringing people out of it. If we are genuine about politics and change we must understand, adapt, Socrates's direction of the body politic. All these other narratives 'a guy'smile are sinking sand.

Sinking sand.



Something bad seems to happen to people once they get power. See what happened to
Aung San Suu Kyi, a renowned human rights defender who now refuses to recognise the blatant violation of all human rights of Rohingas and actually spews unbelievable stuff when she is questioned about it.

So I am not sure about education and socialisation. I think we need extreme measures to curb the vice. All these are educated thieves.


I can bet you a pound of my flesh - not from my thigh, but heart - that none of the politicians we know, is aware of 'what is good for the parts, and also for the whole'. Or the mystery of the cave. If they did, none would talk about roads. Just as no one talks about forks.
kaka2za
#974 Posted : Saturday, November 16, 2019 7:57:37 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/3/2008
Posts: 3,621
Location: Gwitu
Njunge wrote:
Backing the creation of PM post is a big mistake Uhuru is making and which he will live to regret. If I were him, I would wait for the country to debate and only follow the winning side. What I am certain is that, Kenyans will not entrust their say to Mpigs on matters prime minister.such thought is a big joke.


PM or no PM we will lose anyway.Condemned to misrule and mediocrity.
Someone remarked that if you are to be eaten, it doesn't matter which carnivore will devour you.
tycho
#975 Posted : Saturday, November 16, 2019 8:22:25 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/1/2011
Posts: 8,580
Location: Nairobi
@Mpobiz, allow me to divert you a bit.

You say that you will vote for Ruto because there's a debt that must be paid. That is, there's a code of ethic.

But my understanding of this debt is that it has its background in one of the most infected wounds of our body politic, the 2007 PEV. Whichever way the ICC story went, we still have no clue as to what really happened. So it is possible that this debt has no moral merit.

In this case, isn't this debt a fictitious idea that conveniently avoids any roots but claims legitimacy?
mpobiz
#976 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 12:04:52 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 1,741
tycho wrote:
@Mpobiz, allow me to divert you a bit.

You say that you will vote for Ruto because there's a debt that must be paid. That is, there's a code of ethic.

But my understanding of this debt is that it has its background in one of the most infected wounds of our body politic, the 2007 PEV. Whichever way the ICC story went, we still have no clue as to what really happened. So it is possible that this debt has no moral merit.

In this case, isn't this debt a fictitious idea that conveniently avoids any roots but claims legitimacy?

I don't know why PEV in North rift is blamed on ruto. If you were born then you would bare witness that the perpetrators of the violence were always chanting "no raila no peace" by then Ruto was just a member of the Pentagon and a raila protege. the violence was not perpetrated to please Ruto the violence was to please the master raila. If you could look at the violence with an open mind, you can only blame Ruto for one thing.delivering his warrior community to a mchawi and a for lack of a better word. A vampire.(unknowingly).
The kumundu now had a whole community and used it like a puppet. We all know that the north rift violence is what made raila prime minister.
When raila become arap mibei that's the bigest mistake the kales did as they invited the violent spirit into their community and like a virus.. infected a whole community with the most violent spirit in the history of the community. Luckily today ruto has won back his community and returned back the Holy spirit.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
freiks
#977 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 12:36:47 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 6/8/2010
Posts: 1,704
mpobiz wrote:
tycho wrote:
@Mpobiz, allow me to divert you a bit.

You say that you will vote for Ruto because there's a debt that must be paid. That is, there's a code of ethic.

But my understanding of this debt is that it has its background in one of the most infected wounds of our body politic, the 2007 PEV. Whichever way the ICC story went, we still have no clue as to what really happened. So it is possible that this debt has no moral merit.

In this case, isn't this debt a fictitious idea that conveniently avoids any roots but claims legitimacy?

I don't know why PEV in North rift is blamed on ruto. If you were born then you would bare witness that the perpetrators of the violence were always chanting "no raila no peace" by then Ruto was just a member of the Pentagon and a raila protege. the violence was not perpetrated to please Ruto the violence was to please the master raila. If you could look at the violence with an open mind, you can only blame Ruto for one thing.delivering his warrior community to a mchawi and a for lack of a better word. A vampire.(unknowingly).
The kumundu now had a whole community and used it like a puppet. We all know that the north rift violence is what made raila prime minister.
When raila become arap mibei that's the bigest mistake the kales did as they invited the violent spirit into their community and like a virus.. infected a whole community with the most violent spirit in the history of the community. Luckily today ruto has won back his community and returned back the Holy spirit.


I have in many posts tried to let people think about PEV in this angle but everyone is always hellbent to dismantle arap mashamba. The main perpetrator of PEV was aliaR and he hid behind to set up Ruto for that
Life is an endless adventure
mkenyan
#978 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2019 7:16:46 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 4/1/2009
Posts: 1,777
FRM2011 wrote:
I doubt uhuru is going to make any mis-step going forward. Courtesy of NIS. I am sure he is well advised on the feelings from the voters.

I usually try and listen to guys in the village whenever I visit upcountry. Best thing is to sit in a hotel or pub during the news broadcast. BTW in nyeri it is always Inooro TV.

My observation. The diehard jubilee supporters (about 30%) are angry at uhuru. They are mostly not analytical and can't grasp complex issues like the debt crisis. But they are feeling economic pain through horrible milk prices, tea and coffee. And reducing remittances from their sons and daughters in the big city. For their economic mess, they are blaming uhuru and his family.

This group will vote for Ruto. "Jubilee has failed let's vote for ruto to punish uhuru". Weird logic but critical thinking is not their forte.
Our own @mpobiz thinks this way.

What percentage of the remaining 70% can be converted to pro-Raila ? Best case scenario 30% max. In any case, this group will record the lowest turnout in voting history.


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Ericsson
#979 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 12:29:07 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,718
Location: NAIROBI
madollar wrote:
You have to give it to GEMA when it comes to self preservation apart from 1978 they have managed to outwit other communities when it comes to taking the leadership position in this country 2022 probably will be the same
Now the million dollar question between ruto and raila who will be holding the short end of the stick
#ujeuri Applause

Gema will study you and know your weakness.They will then use it to their advantage
I have not promised Raila support for top post - Uhuru

President Uhuru Kenyatta finally faced his Mount Kenya backyard yesterday, denied promising opposition leader Raila Odinga 2022 support and gave indication he is open to Prime Minister position.

Ericsson
#980 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 12:33:43 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/4/2009
Posts: 7,718
Location: NAIROBI
mpobiz wrote:
FRM2011 wrote:
I doubt uhuru is going to make any mis-step going forward. Courtesy of NIS. I am sure he is well advised on the feelings from the voters.

I usually try and listen to guys in the village whenever I visit upcountry. Best thing is to sit in a hotel or pub during the news broadcast. BTW in nyeri it is always Inooro TV.

My observation. The diehard jubilee supporters (about 30%) are angry at uhuru. They are mostly not analytical and can't grasp complex issues like the debt crisis. But they are feeling economic pain through horrible milk prices, tea and coffee. And reducing remittances from their sons and daughters in the big city. For their economic mess, they are blaming uhuru and his family.

This group will vote for Ruto. "Jubilee has failed let's vote for ruto to punish uhuru". Weird logic but critical thinking is not their forte.
Our own @mpobiz thinks this way.

What percentage of the remaining 70% can be converted to pro-Raila ? Best case scenario 30% max. In any case, this group will record the lowest turnout in voting history.


Correction my fren. We Will vote for Ruto not because we want to punish uhuru.(I don't even know where or what you are smoking because naona ukienda mathare) we will vote ruto because he is next in line in the jubilee succession. Also he is an able leader. He resonates with the masses. And finally because we have to pay a deni. We kikuyu know very well that a promise is a dept .though ruto has categorically stated that we owe him nothing. We in our hearts we know we have to pay. Even uhuru himself owes ruto personality.So we must pay.


GEMA don't repay a debt,they buy it out.Ruto is right to say GEMA owe him nothing.He was given cash for his loyalty
Users browsing this topic
Guest (2)
50 Pages«<47484950>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.