Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Sep 29, 2020
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Coronavirus [2624]
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [1632]
Kiosks, cars and goats SWEPT AWAY on Kirinyaga roa... [40]
too many road accidents [391]
Affordable Housing by Government of Kenya [156]
JPC trade review [4]
By ellection 2020 [8]
BEST 2022 Hustler Woman Deputy President [3]
Devolution Revenue Sharing Formula [197]
Ngunjiri Wambugu [27]
Deep State. [6]
Tanzania - What do you want from Kenya? [95]
Barclays English Premier League 2020/2021 [2]
POTUS TRUMP [1443]
Lake Bogoria/Baringo handshake [3]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

17 Pages«<151617
Nairobi Rains
Lolest!
#321 Posted : Friday, December 06, 2019 6:09:28 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 3/18/2011
Posts: 12,047
Location: Kianjokoma
There's a guy giving Met Dept compe on fb. Check Samuel Kairu handle. He predicts even before they do. For the region, not just Kenya
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
murchr
#322 Posted : Friday, December 06, 2019 6:24:08 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 15,769
Lolest! wrote:
There's a guy giving Met Dept compe on fb. Check Samuel Kairu handle. He predicts even before they do. For the region, not just Kenya


He does not predict rather show information already online in international weather stations
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
murchr
#323 Posted : Monday, December 09, 2019 5:46:31 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 15,769
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
sqft
#324 Posted : Thursday, December 12, 2019 10:32:58 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/10/2015
Posts: 702
Location: Kenya


Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
murchr
#325 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2020 6:28:00 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 15,769
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
amorphous
#326 Posted : Monday, June 08, 2020 5:28:23 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/15/2019
Posts: 417
Location: planet earth
These past long rains were the best yet for DC. I suspect because the swarming middle classes who started planting trees 5-10 years ago in their compounds have caused a change in the micro-climate in the area as all those trees mature. This would explain why areas further past Isinya toward Kajiado and beyond did not have the same benefit. The goats and sheep eat everything in their wake there! At this rate we might have to baptise DC as RAINBOWL if the settlement (and tree planting) patterns continue Laughing out loudly
Emotions and ego are twin enemies of strategy
Angelica _ann
#327 Posted : Monday, June 08, 2020 5:48:52 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 11,703
amorphous wrote:
These past long rains were the best yet for DC. I suspect because the swarming middle classes who started planting trees 5-10 years ago in their compounds have caused a change in the micro-climate in the area as all those trees mature. This would explain why areas further past Isinya toward Kajiado and beyond did not have the same benefit. The goats and sheep eat everything in their wake there! At this rate we might have to baptise DC as RAINBOWL if the settlement (and tree planting) patterns continue Laughing out loudly


DC sio Nairobi, hii ni Nairobi Rains smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
amorphous
#328 Posted : Monday, June 08, 2020 6:16:06 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/15/2019
Posts: 417
Location: planet earth
Angelica _ann wrote:
amorphous wrote:
These past long rains were the best yet for DC. I suspect because the swarming middle classes who started planting trees 5-10 years ago in their compounds have caused a change in the micro-climate in the area as all those trees mature. This would explain why areas further past Isinya toward Kajiado and beyond did not have the same benefit. The goats and sheep eat everything in their wake there! At this rate we might have to baptise DC as RAINBOWL if the settlement (and tree planting) patterns continue Laughing out loudly


DC sio Nairobi, hii ni Nairobi Rains smile


Double A,
Go back to seco pronto and ask your Geog teacher for a hefty refund. Hata kama ulilamba sakafu KCSE twaff!, that was a long time ago, so no excuse at present to not know smile. Did you NOT KNOW that 2/3 of the area of Nairobi Metropolitan IS DC? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


Little wonder due to the vast land, affordability and proximity the whole of Nairobi core is organically moving into DC Nairobi metropolitan shwaaaaaaaasmile


Emotions and ego are twin enemies of strategy
Angelica _ann
#329 Posted : Monday, June 08, 2020 10:00:48 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 11,703
amorphous wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
amorphous wrote:
These past long rains were the best yet for DC. I suspect because the swarming middle classes who started planting trees 5-10 years ago in their compounds have caused a change in the micro-climate in the area as all those trees mature. This would explain why areas further past Isinya toward Kajiado and beyond did not have the same benefit. The goats and sheep eat everything in their wake there! At this rate we might have to baptise DC as RAINBOWL if the settlement (and tree planting) patterns continue Laughing out loudly


DC sio Nairobi, hii ni Nairobi Rains smile


Double A,
Go back to seco pronto and ask your Geog teacher for a hefty refund. Hata kama ulilamba sakafu KCSE twaff!, that was a long time ago, so no excuse at present to not know smile. Did you NOT KNOW that 2/3 of the area of Nairobi Metropolitan IS DC? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly


Little wonder due to the vast land, affordability and proximity the whole of Nairobi core is organically moving into DC Nairobi metropolitan shwaaaaaaaasmile




KCSE sio changu but good to learn. Keep it up. smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
amorphous
#330 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2020 5:58:02 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/15/2019
Posts: 417
Location: planet earth
Tanks receiving loads and loads of water nywee. What a glorious sight and sound. God truly is goodsmile ! This is by far the most rain DC has ever received in a year. Plant more trees fellow dustbowlites na tuendelee vifyo hifyo
Emotions and ego are twin enemies of strategy
sqft
#331 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2020 6:24:08 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 1/10/2015
Posts: 702
Location: Kenya
amorphous wrote:
Tanks receiving loads and loads of water nywee. What a glorious sight and sound. God truly is goodsmile ! This is by far the most rain DC has ever received in a year. Plant more trees fellow dustbowlites na tuendelee vifyo hifyo


Saw some DIY water tanks like these ones made of wire mesh and plastic or dam liners/tarpaulin (hema). Someone can collect as much rain water as they wish. Good thing is that you can disassemble the tank and put it away after the rains.








Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
amorphous
#332 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2020 6:40:43 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/15/2019
Posts: 417
Location: planet earth
sqft wrote:
amorphous wrote:
Tanks receiving loads and loads of water nywee. What a glorious sight and sound. God truly is goodsmile ! This is by far the most rain DC has ever received in a year. Plant more trees fellow dustbowlites na tuendelee vifyo hifyo


Saw some DIY water tanks like these ones made of wire mesh and plastic or dam liners/tarpaulin (hema). Someone can collect as much rain water as they wish. Good thing is that you can disassemble the tank and put it away after the rains.











Wow fantastic idea. I need one of these!
I want to do the same liner concept and create a 1 acre lake at my kasmall ranch further up DC. I know it will be costly but totally worth it. Then direct the water from the kerbs of the roads into it. There is so much water off the roads in the rainy season it is like a raging seasonal river. A few good rains each year and one is set for the year!
Emotions and ego are twin enemies of strategy
amorphous
#333 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2020 6:46:18 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/15/2019
Posts: 417
Location: planet earth
I system kind of like this one by this innovative mzee, but for me all the water will go directly into the 1 acre rain pond.

Emotions and ego are twin enemies of strategy
Users browsing this topic
Guest
17 Pages«<151617
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2020 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.