Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Saturday, Mar 6, 2021
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
William Ruto is NOT going to be President in 2022 [1769]
Weddings: The newest form of exploitation [137]
Coronavirus [2750]
Reject This BBI Joke [124]
Kikuyus, Please Come (Here) [196]
I Agree With Kibicho [2]
BJ 50 [49]
While I was away...... [3]
2022 ELECTIONS WIN [9]
Mukhisa Kituyi - Salvation for Kenya? [39]
Sonko for Nairobi Governor [1019]
President Uhuru Kenyatta 2nd Term - 2017/2022 [693]
POTUS TRUMP [1786]
PORK William Kipchirchir Samoei Arap Ruto [62]
Advise needed [15]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

90 Pages«<8081828384>»
POTUS TRUMP
sqft
#1621 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2020 9:16:57 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/10/2015
Posts: 955
Location: Kenya
Unbelievable that they are still counting votes 3 weeks after the elections and giving them all to biden.

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
essyk
#1622 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2020 1:29:46 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 11/15/2011
Posts: 4,495
This man argh His tweets are repetitive and boring now.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
masukuma
#1623 Posted : Monday, November 23, 2020 2:53:22 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,757
Location: Nairobi
sqft wrote:
So anyone who supports the republican party and its leader Trump is labelled hardwood. Mpaka all the 73m trump voters are hardwoods, even Trump himself is hardwood.

ⓘ 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
alma1
#1624 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2020 10:38:16 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/19/2015
Posts: 2,871
Location: hapo
I was forced to join 3 Trump underground forums...lol. My experience after just 1 hour?

I can't cope.

There really are some crazy people out there. Like seriously mentally ill.

I have decided that my kids will never go to America to "read"..Afadhali they stay home watching cartoons, they learn more.

On a serious note....These Magaists are not ok mentally. One conspiracy theory breeds another on top of another under another. It's like watching inbreeding.

Anyway...

If you want to waste a few hours of your time...Join Parler and also donald.win....You will appreciate lairass and lootos lunatics.
Thieves are not good people. Tumeelewana?

murchr
#1625 Posted : Tuesday, November 24, 2020 8:31:13 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 15,954
The General Service Administration has began the transition process Trump doesn't have to acknowledge defeat, that has been certified.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
murchr
#1626 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2020 8:40:16 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 15,954
Ofcourse Trump had a parting shot for his "fans" the great Shit hole countries of Africa

Quote:
Trump’s latest anti-immigration policy will require some Africans to pay $15,000 bonds for visas. The US State Department on Monday said the temporary final rule, which takes effect December 24 and runs through June 24, targets countries whose nationals have higher rates of overstaying B-2 visas for tourists and B-1 visas for business travellers.

According to the document, countries whose tourist and business travellers could be subject to the bond requirement include those from Afghanistan, Iran, Syria, Yemen, Libya, Mauritania, Eritrea and Sudan. Other countries include Angola, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Chad, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, as well as Gambia, Guinea-Bissau, Laos, Liberia, Myanmar (Burma), Papua New Guinea, and Sao Tome and Principe.


Apparently this move is to slap tourists who overstay their visas but when you look at the numbers only 400 Bukina fasonians overstayed their visa compared to 16000 UK citizens. Am sure more Kenyans did overstay their visa in 2019
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
thuks
#1627 Posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2020 9:16:53 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/8/2008
Posts: 1,575
murchr wrote:
Ofcourse Trump had a parting shot for his "fans" the great Shit hole countries of Africa

Quote:
Trump’s latest anti-immigration policy will require some Africans to pay $15,000 bonds for visas. The US State Department on Monday said the temporary final rule, which takes effect December 24 and runs through June 24, targets countries whose nationals have higher rates of overstaying B-2 visas for tourists and B-1 visas for business travellers.

According to the document, countries whose tourist and business travellers could be subject to the bond requirement include those from Afghanistan, Iran, Syria, Yemen, Libya, Mauritania, Eritrea and Sudan. Other countries include Angola, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Chad, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, as well as Gambia, Guinea-Bissau, Laos, Liberia, Myanmar (Burma), Papua New Guinea, and Sao Tome and Principe.


Apparently this move is to slap tourists who overstay their visas but when you look at the numbers only 400 Bukina fasonians overstayed their visa compared to 16000 UK citizens. Am sure more Kenyans did overstay their visa in 2019

They are looking at proportions not absolute numbers
I care!
masukuma
#1628 Posted : Monday, November 30, 2020 11:40:40 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,757
Location: Nairobi
By the way... Trump ako wapi kwa Kubler Ross model? Naona Biden is into 80M votes and Kesi zote za Trump zinatupwa nje na Reuplican Judges.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
thuks
#1629 Posted : Tuesday, December 01, 2020 12:40:17 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 10/8/2008
Posts: 1,575
masukuma wrote:
By the way... Trump ako wapi kwa Kubler Ross model? Naona Biden is into 80M votes and Kesi zote za Trump zinatupwa nje na Reuplican Judges.

His state is like that of a pendulum ama matumbo kama vile former minister alisema
I care!
madollar
#1630 Posted : Tuesday, December 01, 2020 4:04:17 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/17/2009
Posts: 2,009
Location: GA
thuks wrote:
masukuma wrote:
By the way... Trump ako wapi kwa Kubler Ross model? Naona Biden is into 80M votes and Kesi zote za Trump zinatupwa nje na Reuplican Judges.

His state is like that of a pendulum ama matumbo kama vile former minister alisema


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly He is "marking" people now those that did not "stand" with him ,Georgia gov brian kemp who is facing reelection in 2022 woe unto him if trump will still have influence in the party
masukuma
#1631 Posted : Tuesday, December 01, 2020 7:34:29 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,757
Location: Nairobi
madollar wrote:
thuks wrote:
masukuma wrote:
By the way... Trump ako wapi kwa Kubler Ross model? Naona Biden is into 80M votes and Kesi zote za Trump zinatupwa nje na Reuplican Judges.

His state is like that of a pendulum ama matumbo kama vile former minister alisema


Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly He is "marking" people now those that did not "stand" with him ,Georgia gov brian kemp who is facing reelection in 2022 woe unto him if trump will still have influence in the party

He is such a tinpot dictator! his 74M voters are real but the 80M that charazad him like a drum are not!
He claims fraud in public but when the lawyers go to court to argue - they don't claim it's fraud.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
sqft
#1632 Posted : Tuesday, December 01, 2020 10:56:49 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/10/2015
Posts: 955
Location: Kenya
You should all respect Trump who remains the People's president. Thieves. Open the servers.




Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
sqft
#1633 Posted : Tuesday, December 01, 2020 10:59:19 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/10/2015
Posts: 955
Location: Kenya
Thieves. Fungua server.


Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
masukuma
#1634 Posted : Tuesday, December 01, 2020 2:09:09 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,757
Location: Nairobi
sqft wrote:
Thieves. Fungua server.



Pennsylvania is not one to "Fungua Servers"! they were counting kawaida ballots not Dominion software being changed in sijui Germany or Venezuela or Spain...

Trump knew mail-in ballots were Nithi! He didn't want them counted earlier coz Biden would have led from the start! What he did is that wanted voting day ballots to be counted first then declare victory before mail-in ballots were counted! His narrative to claim that he was ahead and the 'rigging' was done later so that they could catch up with him. You know how I know this? BECAUSE TRUMP TOLD EVERYONE! TRUMP HANA SIRI! JUST LISTEN TO HIM AND HE WILL SAY IT ALL!

Anyway - he has won 1 case out of the forty-something that have been adjudicated... 1 (the one to get his observers from 10 feet to 6 feet).

By the way the 1,823,148 mail-in ballot requests being referred to are from THE PRIMARIES! HELD IN JUNE!

Why do I bother? hardwood would never see this reason.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
sqft
#1635 Posted : Saturday, December 05, 2020 12:01:27 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/10/2015
Posts: 955
Location: Kenya
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
sqft
#1636 Posted : Saturday, December 05, 2020 12:03:36 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/10/2015
Posts: 955
Location: Kenya
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
sqft
#1637 Posted : Saturday, December 05, 2020 12:05:37 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/10/2015
Posts: 955
Location: Kenya
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
sqft
#1638 Posted : Saturday, December 05, 2020 12:10:19 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/10/2015
Posts: 955
Location: Kenya
We shall announce the way forward.









Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
sqft
#1639 Posted : Saturday, December 05, 2020 12:21:50 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 1/10/2015
Posts: 955
Location: Kenya
He keeps on winning.





Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
ZZE123
#1640 Posted : Saturday, December 05, 2020 1:06:24 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/21/2008
Posts: 2,483
sqft wrote:
He keeps on winning.







Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
Users browsing this topic
Guest (7)
90 Pages«<8081828384>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2021 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.