Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Tuesday, Oct 22, 2019
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Putin wants a piece of Africa [3]
Webb Ellis cup 2019 [15]
JKIA-James Gichuru rd Express way project [25]
Kefir grains [82]
Fidel Odinga RIP [594]
Dunia imepasuka... [125]
Qusetions about @mugundaman [27]
Mobile Banking Fraud [7]
Rais Magufuli [456]
Happy Mashujaa day 2018 [9]
English Premier League 2019-2020 [83]
Monica Kimani [745]
That strange disease at Starehe Girls [5]
How many Wazooans does this post describe? [6]
Rumba Music joint/pub [5]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In

8 Pages«<23456>»
Eliud Kipchoge. This man!
masukuma
#61 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2019 7:42:15 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 13,208
Location: Nairobi
Shak wrote:

wajiulize maswali...wajijibu! wacha wapambane na hali yao!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
madollar
#62 Posted : Monday, May 06, 2019 3:43:51 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 11/17/2009
Posts: 1,783
Angelica _ann
#63 Posted : Wednesday, October 09, 2019 5:07:46 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,869
Austria Viena 13th October 2019 ............ too technology oriented for my liking. Things are done naturally.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
gk
#64 Posted : Wednesday, October 09, 2019 7:00:07 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 5/17/2008
Posts: 429
Angelica _ann wrote:
Austria Viena 13th October 2019 ............ too technology oriented for my liking. Things are done naturally.


Add the possibility of Bekele trying and doing it thereafter at sub 2 hrs under normal conditions.
Jump-steady
#65 Posted : Wednesday, October 09, 2019 8:23:51 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 12/1/2008
Posts: 1,083
Angelica _ann wrote:
Austria Viena 13th October 2019 ............ too technology oriented for my liking. Things are done naturally.


smile

But it shouldn't be done during a storm though.
I wish there were other competitors to spice up the race.
Jump-steady
#66 Posted : Wednesday, October 09, 2019 8:42:27 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 12/1/2008
Posts: 1,083
Angelica _ann wrote:
Austria Viena 13th October 2019 ............ too technology oriented for my liking. Things are done naturally.


smile

But it shouldn't be done during a storm though.
I wish there were other competitors to spice up the race.
Angelica _ann
#67 Posted : Wednesday, October 09, 2019 9:14:16 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,869
Jump-steady wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Austria Viena 13th October 2019 ............ too technology oriented for my liking. Things are done naturally.


smile

But it shouldn't be done during a storm though.
I wish there were other competitors to spice up the race.


If it succeeds, then men will be required to give such level of performance. At least .....
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Bigchick
#68 Posted : Wednesday, October 09, 2019 9:29:18 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/8/2013
Posts: 3,755
Location: At Large.
Angelica _ann wrote:
Jump-steady wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Austria Viena 13th October 2019 ............ too technology oriented for my liking. Things are done naturally.


smile

But it shouldn't be done during a storm though.
I wish there were other competitors to spice up the race.


If it succeeds, then men will be required to give such level of performance. At least .....


βœ”βœ”πŸ˜πŸ˜
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Njunge
#69 Posted : Wednesday, October 09, 2019 9:38:38 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/7/2007
Posts: 845
Bigchick wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Jump-steady wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Austria Viena 13th October 2019 ............ too technology oriented for my liking. Things are done naturally.


smile

But it shouldn't be done during a storm though.
I wish there were other competitors to spice up the race.


If it succeeds, then men will be required to give such level of performance. At least .....


βœ”βœ”πŸ˜πŸ˜


I would think Eves would applaud men if a marathon same distance is covered in 18 hours or more! Pray smile
2012
#70 Posted : Wednesday, October 09, 2019 10:05:05 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/9/2009
Posts: 6,523
Location: Nairobi
Wa! I don't think I can sustain the pressure we're exerting on this man.

Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today's mighty oak is yesterday's nut that held its ground. Rosa Parks
Angelica _ann
#71 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2019 1:13:00 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,869
Njunge wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Jump-steady wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Austria Viena 13th October 2019 ............ too technology oriented for my liking. Things are done naturally.


smile

But it shouldn't be done during a storm though.
I wish there were other competitors to spice up the race.


If it succeeds, then men will be required to give such level of performance. At least .....


βœ”βœ”πŸ˜πŸ˜


I would think Eves would applaud men if a marathon same distance is covered in 18 hours or more! Pray smile



Way 'you' normally treat 'us' afer bearing for you ngukalets.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
sparkly
#72 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2019 1:50:38 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 9/23/2009
Posts: 7,305
Location: Enk are Nyirobi
Jump-steady wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Austria Viena 13th October 2019 ............ too technology oriented for my liking. Things are done naturally.


smile

But it shouldn't be done during a storm though.
I wish there were other competitors to spice up the race.


Hapo kwa competitors hakuna. Kipchoge is simply in a league of his own. Tadese and Desisa could not keep up in the Nike Breaking 2 challenge. The pace is simply too brisk even for the pace makers.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Sansa
#73 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2019 5:23:42 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 3/19/2013
Posts: 323
What is to stop his pace setters from crossing the line before him?
AlphDoti
#74 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2019 5:45:41 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 6,058
Location: Kenya
Sansa wrote:
What is to stop his pace setters from crossing the line before him?

Hawesimek! That is why world record is Kipchoge's
If they were able, they would have broken his record already. Besides, the pacemakers are not running the full 42km. They are 41 of them, that means each is supposed to pull for at least 1km at a minimum speed of 5.8m/s!
AlphDoti
#75 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2019 5:51:51 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/20/2008
Posts: 6,058
Location: Kenya
Angelica _ann wrote:
Njunge wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Jump-steady wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Austria Viena 13th October 2019 ............ too technology oriented for my liking. Things are done naturally.

smile

But it shouldn't be done during a storm though.
I wish there were other competitors to spice up the race.

If it succeeds, then men will be required to give such level of performance. At least .....

βœ”βœ”πŸ˜πŸ˜

I would think Eves would applaud men if a marathon same distance is covered in 18 hours or more! Pray smile

Way 'you' normally treat 'us' afer bearing for you ngukalets.

@guka, someone said "men should do 1m:59sec. They need to challenge him not just standing with him" Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
murchr
#76 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2019 8:43:45 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/26/2012
Posts: 14,887
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
.
Angelica _ann
#77 Posted : Saturday, October 12, 2019 8:35:12 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,869
murchr wrote:



Thanks for this, great!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Angelica _ann
#78 Posted : Saturday, October 12, 2019 11:12:57 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 12/7/2012
Posts: 10,869
Sub 2 hours done Applause Applause Applause Applause

1 hour 59, 40, 02.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Shak
#79 Posted : Saturday, October 12, 2019 11:16:45 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 2/22/2009
Posts: 2,369
Location: Africa
Angelica _ann wrote:
Sub 2 hours done Applause Applause Applause Applause

Wah! My heart was pounding seriously!
hamburglar
#80 Posted : Saturday, October 12, 2019 11:43:15 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 12/17/2011
Posts: 885
This is such an incredible feat. Congrats to this otherworldly talented human being and the pacemakers. I knew 1:59 was within his capabilities. Now we want 1:59 in a competitive marathon next year in Berlin. Bekele and him can push each other into this next year.....maybe. If those two go head to head in next year’s Berlin marathon, the official IAAF record of 2:01 is getting smashed. Might not be 1:59 but it will be very very fast. Maybe high 2:00.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
8 Pages«<23456>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2019 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.