Home SK - Stocks, Property, Investment Chamas - Investment Groups BIZ - Small Business Soko - Market Wazua Life About Wazua
SIGN IN REGISTER
Sunday, Jul 23, 2017
Club SK
To contribute to these and use other features, please register.
LATEST DISCUSSIONS
Uhuru versus Raila 2017 [1524]
SGR Progress thus far [928]
Is it just me, or is Wazua dead boring?? [37]
I just need to talk [28]
Current fish prices [6]
44th TRIBE- HINDU, INDIAN, BUDHIST or ASIAN [4]
Could this be Modern Slavery? [5]
IEBC showdown today!!!!!!!! [510]
NASA :Whats the game plan. [984]
Nairobi Senatorial race [8]
Riara school [6]
Pokot herders [50]
How Safe Are Your Kids in School? [8]
Sonko for Nairobi Governor [563]
IEBC: Wavinya Ndeti out [169]
 
Forum Jump








Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

8 Pages«<678
Pastor Kyuna & Kathy Hse defines opulence
For Sport
#141 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2012 3:39:37 PM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 12/23/2010
Posts: 1,229
mukiha wrote:
Leave judgement to God.

As I said in another thread: if you suspect that the pastor is untrustworthy, then move to another church. Don't be judgmental; just move.


1. If there is a problem, does moving solve it?
2. Doesnt moving imply you have judged?
Caramba
#142 Posted : Monday, January 09, 2012 9:42:09 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/27/2010
Posts: 266
Location: Nairobi
selah wrote:
I have just seen Pastor Kyuna hse I hear some faithfuls were invited to come and see what God can Do....I am trying to upload the pictures men its one beautiful hse.


Damn, that is quite some mansion!! J'zed and P.Diddy would go green with envy. Only thing missing are those gorgeous babes in bikinis by the poolside, sipping margaritas.

Pastor Kiuna, you lucky sod!!smile
YesuWangu
#143 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2012 7:51:38 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/11/2010
Posts: 1,588
2012 wrote:
I've watched this man about 3 times on tv and my opinion is different. I think this man has worked hard and he deserves all he's got. The subject I see him preaching mostly and which I think are his niche are success and wealth and to be honest I'd rather listen to a successful and wealthy person teach that topic than a person I consider average. I think he's a very inspiring man and I know perception especially in Godly matters is a big thing but I don't know if it would make a difference if he stored his millions in the bank and drove a B12 Nissan Sunny... Anyway I leave his and everyone's judgement to God.


I can answer this.

Deuteronomy 17: 16-17.

16 But he shall not multiply horses to himself, nor cause the people to return to Egypt, to the end that he should multiply horses: forasmuch as the LORD hath said unto you, Ye shall henceforth return no more that way.
17 Neither shall he multiply wives to himself, that his heart turn not away: neither shall he greatly multiply to himself silver and gold.

The one who will have authority over Gods' people has been instructed not to multiply for himself horses (and cars) and silver & gold. The only thing he has not multiplied to himself is wives. I don't think Cathy would like that at all.

Psalm 89:34
34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.

I dont think the instructions have changed.....
YesuWangu
#144 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2012 8:31:36 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/11/2010
Posts: 1,588
Before I forget, the above instructions tie in nicely with the one in Matthew 6:24.

I think it explains the reason why the one in Deut was given to those who are to be 'lights'.

24 ¶No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

arapsonkot
#145 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2012 8:36:14 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 10/1/2010
Posts: 143
Location: kenya
God loves you and he wants you to own good things
Sent from my iPad" is the new "Haters gonna hate".
YesuWangu
#146 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2012 10:39:29 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/11/2010
Posts: 1,588
arapsonkot wrote:
God loves you and he wants you to own good things



Ah, arapsonkot, hello.

Micah 3:11

11 The heads thereof judge for reward, and the priests thereof teach for hire, and the prophets thereof divine for money: yet will they lean upon the LORD, and say, Is not the LORD among us? none evil can come upon us.

The highlighted part connects and resonates well with your point.

But verse 12 that starts with 'therefore' gives an opposite view. That 'Jerusalem shall become heaps' is not a good promise.

These are just my thoughts, nothing much.
selah
#147 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2012 10:53:56 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/13/2009
Posts: 1,950
Location: in kenya
@yesuwangu Men of God have a right to 'eat' from the gospel,How much is the question and only God can say if pastor kyuna has abused that right.

The questions I am more concerned with is ,if God was to do a Job scenario on Kyuna would he curse GOD.

Another thing is,if pastor kyuna was to rest with his fathers will JCC continue to shine or will it disappear with him.

self exaltation and deviation from the first love is what causes degradation in any church,last sunday for instance I found it weird for the JCC church to laugh when pastor Kyuna welcomed pple from Kariobangi,gachie,Uthiru and those set-light estate...I found that scenario troubling if not outright madharau.

'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
Blackberry
#148 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2012 11:21:47 AM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/9/2007
Posts: 417
Location: Nairobi
For Sport wrote:
mukiha wrote:
Leave judgement to God.

As I said in another thread: if you suspect that the pastor is untrustworthy, then move to another church. Don't be judgmental; just move.


1. If there is a problem, does moving solve it?
2. Doesnt moving imply you have judged?


@Yesuwangu and others who know, which is that verse that comands you have to take care for your prist so that he does not lack. ni tithe? ama ni muhothi ndio yake?

Opinion is free, truth is sacred.




tycho
#149 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2012 11:30:22 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/1/2011
Posts: 6,852
Location: Nairobi
I have seen photos of the pastor's house, and I have not been thrilled. It's too big, and has too many things to leave the owners with some psychological space. I think the couple has condemned itself to the pressure of living on the pedestal. Or can they escape the pressure?

Perhaps it is the manifestation of this pressure that I see, everytime I watch their services on T.V. The pursuit of wealth seems to be of cardinal importance.

But Man doesn't have to strive so hard to be wealthy if he has infinite power behind him!

The Kingdom of God is about transformation of the mind, and this takes even rebellion from the conventional - 'sell all your assets and give to the poor'- and this kind of reiteration is what I have expected from the Kyunas. And they have fallen short.
YesuWangu
#150 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2012 12:06:57 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 8/11/2010
Posts: 1,588

Mr. Selah, those are important points you raise in regards to the man.

I don't think there is a place I can open that says men of God should 'eat' a certain prescribed maximum amount. If there is I would be glad to know.

I am however of the opinion that in the true selfless service to fellow man in total obedience to God, as Mr. Tycho points out, it is not unusual for one to reach a point that he has given all he has and is bilaz, literally. Infact, it is very common.

Having none, little, barely enough, just enough or even average is certainly not an indicator that God has not blessed one.

Unfortunately, that in effect is what our preachers tell us. They tell us, in so many words, that proof of going to the 'next level' with God is 'how well one lives'.

And they define this 'how well one lives' as outwardly having flashy cars, mansions etc. I could have sworn 'how well one lives' means is God happy with your character, thoughts, the inner man!

Could that be the reason they don't understand how there are still those who don't get it and hence live in the lower social-economic rungs? Aren't they preaching the prosperity thing hard or long enough? Was it a laugh in exasperation?

Mr. Blackberry, humbly I say I am not among those who know. What do I know? However, the flock are under instructions to share what they get with the Levites (and mordern day versions) but certain wolves in sheep clothing have used this accumulate their earthly possessions and don't they have plenty as a result!

Like I said, these are just my observations.




pariah
#151 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2012 11:57:38 PM
Rank: Member


Joined: 11/24/2011
Posts: 831
thieves
hardwood
#152 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 9:47:40 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 4,209
I saw the daughter's wedding on KTN last evening. It was a strictly private affair. Sad the congregation couldn't attend the weeding of their pastor's daughter since it was an invitation only affair.

I was surprised that a man (groom) can have his wedding at his parents in law home.



masukuma
#153 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 10:34:12 AM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 11,366
Location: Nairobi
hardwood wrote:
I saw the daughter's wedding on KTN last evening. It was a strictly private affair. Sad the congregation couldn't attend the weeding of their pastor's daughter since it was an invitation only affair.

I was surprised that a man (groom) can have his wedding at his parents in law home.




lol... "My dream wedding" was not about the "dream wedding" of the bride and groom but the parents... Cathy talked and talked and talked....

On the groom's choice? why not? cultural aspects differ - if you think about it in some certain subcultures in the US the bride's parents is responsible for the reception (and the wedding??). so it's not that strange.

But that woman talked and talked and talked.... wah!! watu wako na maneno kwa mdomo!
https://migunamiguna.com/ MAke Nairobi Great Again #MANGA #TeamMigunaMiguna #DrainNairobiSwamp 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
sitaki.kujulikana
#154 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 11:08:10 AM
Rank: Veteran


Joined: 8/25/2012
Posts: 1,584
masukuma wrote:
hardwood wrote:
I saw the daughter's wedding on KTN last evening. It was a strictly private affair. Sad the congregation couldn't attend the weeding of their pastor's daughter since it was an invitation only affair.

I was surprised that a man (groom) can have his wedding at his parents in law home.




lol... "My dream wedding" was not about the "dream wedding" of the bride and groom but the parents... Cathy talked and talked and talked....

On the groom's choice? why not? cultural aspects differ - if you think about it in some certain subcultures in the US the bride's parents is responsible for the reception (and the wedding??). so it's not that strange.

But that woman talked and talked and talked.... wah!! watu wako na maneno kwa mdomo!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly go easy, talking is part of her job
Siringi
#155 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 12:07:50 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 6/8/2013
Posts: 2,458
some comments ...

#Stolen
Quote:
Is it the parents or daughter wedding? Kiuna's you have taken over the daughter's whole program #MyDreamWedding @KTNKenya


Quote:
Watching Kathy Kiuna's second wedding oh wait its her daughter's #MyDreamWedding.


Quote:
Was it Cathy's kiuna wedding or the daughters ??.
Si mwenye wedding aongee



Quote:
Vanessa Kiuna's wedding. Should a pastor's daughter wear such a dress? - http://goo.gl/BLmW2e via @newskenya_


Quote:
The Kiuna's grand wedding depicts the money laundering scheme that goes on in our Churches nowadays. Lord help us all


Quote:
So Bishop Kiuna is justifying dancing personally at his daughters wedding PIERI BWANA!


Quote:
Kathy Kiuna is like Orie Rogo Manduli. She stole her daughter's wedding if this KTN thing is anything to go by.
"😖😡KQ makes money for everyone except the shareholder 😏😏 " overheard in Wazua
hardwood
#156 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 12:58:30 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 7/28/2015
Posts: 4,209
Now that they have always been referred to as "dad and mum", will they now be called grandpa and grandma?
kysse
#157 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 2:41:05 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 1/17/2013
Posts: 4,694
Location: Earth
sitaki.kujulikana wrote:
masukuma wrote:
hardwood wrote:
I saw the daughter's wedding on KTN last evening. It was a strictly private affair. Sad the congregation couldn't attend the weeding of their pastor's daughter since it was an invitation only affair.

I was surprised that a man (groom) can have his wedding at his parents in law home.




lol... "My dream wedding" was not about the "dream wedding" of the bride and groom but the parents... Cathy talked and talked and talked....

On the groom's choice? why not? cultural aspects differ - if you think about it in some certain subcultures in the US the bride's parents is responsible for the reception (and the wedding??). so it's not that strange.

But that woman talked and talked and talked.... wah!! watu wako na maneno kwa mdomo!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly go easy, talking is part of her job

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Eti maneno kwa mdomo? LOOL
masukuma
#158 Posted : Thursday, December 31, 2015 3:02:07 PM
Rank: Elder


Joined: 10/4/2006
Posts: 11,366
Location: Nairobi
Siringi wrote:
some comments ...

#Stolen
Quote:
Is it the parents or daughter wedding? Kiuna's you have taken over the daughter's whole program #MyDreamWedding @KTNKenya


Quote:
Watching Kathy Kiuna's second wedding oh wait its her daughter's #MyDreamWedding.


Quote:
Was it Cathy's kiuna wedding or the daughters ??.
Si mwenye wedding aongee



Quote:
Vanessa Kiuna's wedding. Should a pastor's daughter wear such a dress? - http://goo.gl/BLmW2e via @newskenya_


Quote:
The Kiuna's grand wedding depicts the money laundering scheme that goes on in our Churches nowadays. Lord help us all


Quote:
So Bishop Kiuna is justifying dancing personally at his daughters wedding PIERI BWANA!


Quote:
Kathy Kiuna is like Orie Rogo Manduli. She stole her daughter's wedding if this KTN thing is anything to go by.

kumbe sio Mimi tu niliona...
https://migunamiguna.com/ MAke Nairobi Great Again #MANGA #TeamMigunaMiguna #DrainNairobiSwamp 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪
Users browsing this topic
Guest
8 Pages«<678
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Home | . .. Investor | .. . Groups | .. . SME | . . . Market | .. . Club SK | . ..... About Wazua | . .. Search | . ..Sitemap | . ..Support | . ..Disclaimer | . ..Privacy Policy | . ..Terms of Use | . .. Contact Us
Copyright © 2017 Wazua.co.ke. All Rights Reserved.